好评度: 5705 点
在线时间: 13542(时)
注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2018-11-16  

新概念英语第二册的课文1~10课

新概念英语第二册的课文1~10课 NzID [8`  
  A private conversation zv\T;_  
  Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. 'I can't hear a word!' I said angrily. 'khhn6itA  
  'It's none of your business,' the young man said rudely. 'This is a private conversation!' N*hx;k9  
  Lesson 2 cC`PmDGq  
  Breakfast or lunch? s)~H_,  
  早餐还是午餐? /$ueLa  
  First listen and then answer the question.  D z>7.'3  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 +JFE\>O  
  Why was the writer's aunt surprised? $xj>j  
  It was Sunday. I never get up early on Sundays. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. Last Sunday I got up very late. I looked out of the window. It was dark outside. 'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.' Just then, the telephone rang. It was my aunt Lucy. 'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.' euh rEjwkH  
  'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said. \"=@uqar2  
  'What are you doing?' she asked. o:/yme G  
  'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated. fJG!TQJ[Y  
  'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!' Ria*+.k@"B  
  Lesson 3 yD&UH_ 1g  
  Please send me a card AUkePp78  
  请给我寄一张明信片 ,?!4P+ob  
  First listen and then answer the question. G-T2b,J [  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 xOpCybmc  
  How many cards did the writer send? X9uYqvP\(  
  Postcards always spoil my holidays. Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word. Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send cards to my friends. On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room, but I did not write a single card! :+S~N)0j^  
  Lesson 4 (>x_fDv  
  An exciting trip 0',-V2  
  激动人心的旅行 0(!=N 1l  
  First listen and then answer the question. G?{uR6s>#  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 z 4`H<Pn  
  Why is Tim finding this trip exciting? e#uF?v]O  
  I have just received a letter from my brother, Tim. He is in Australia. He has been there for six months. Tim is an engineer. He is working for a big firm and he has already visited a great number of different places in Australia. He has just bought an Australian car and has gone to Alice springs, a small town in the centre of Australia. He will soon visit Darwin. From there, he will fly to Perth. My brother has never been abroad before, so he is fending this trip very exciting. |S VL%agZ  
  Lesson 5 RT=(vq @  
  No wrong numbers L/J)OJe\  
  无错号之虞 F1zsGlObu}  
  First listen and then answer the question. e~BUAz  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 8 =<&9TmE  
  What does 'No wrong numbers' mean? Y)v_O_`  
  Mr.James Scott has a garage in Silbury and now he has just bought another garage in Pinhurst. Pinhurst is only five miles from Silbury, but Mr. Scott cannot get a telephone for his new garage, so he has just bought twelve pigeons. Yesterday, a pigeon carried the first message from Pinhurst to Silbury. The bird covered the distance in three minutes. Up to now, Mr.Scott has sent a great many requests for spare parts and other urgent messages from one garage to the other. In this way, he has begun his own private 'telephone' service. wd~!j&`a  
  Lesson 6 3HmJixy  
  Percy Buttons SE!0f&  
  珀西.巴顿斯 *e-+~/9~  
  First listen and then answer the question. [mI;>q  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 M)CE%/P  
  Who is Percy Buttons? UzmD2A sO"  
  I have just moved to a house in Bridge Street. Yesterday a beggar knocked at my door. He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, the beggar stood on his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer. Then he put a piece of cheese in his pocket and went away. Later a neighbour told me about him. Everybody knows him. His name is Percy Buttons. He calls at every house in the street once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer. pSJc.j  
  Lesson 7 a<`s'N1G  
  Too late uzUZuJ  
  为时太晚 GSu&Z/Jo  
  First listen and then answer the question. s3l:ST  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 1{X ;&y  
  Did the detectives save the diamonds? zINziAp{  
  The plane was late and detectives were waiting at the airport all morning. They were expecting a valuable parcel of diamonds from South Africa. A few hours earlier, someone had told the police that thieves would try to steal the diamonds. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. Two men took the parcel off the plane and carried it into the Customs House. While two detectives were keeping guard at the door, two others opened the parcel. To their surprise, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand! {B lM<  
  Lesson 8 G^Yg[*bJ^$  
  The best and the worst z@em1W0?Z  
  最好的和最差的 q--;5"=S  
  First listen and then answer the question. >NN&j#;x~  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 r$Ck:Q}  
  Why is Joe's garden the most beautiful one in the town? }xM >F%  
  Joe Sanders has the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly everybody enters for 'The Nicest Garden Competition' each year, but Joe wins every time. Bill Frith's garden is larger than Joe's. Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables, but Joe's garden is more interesting. He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool. I like gardens too, but I do not like hard work. Every year I enter for the garden competition too, and I always win a little prize for the worst garden in the town! p8MPn>h<  
  Lesson 9 R~DZY{u+/$  
  A cold welcome 7vs>PV  
  冷遇 R k).D 6  
  First listen and then answer the question. 9AdA|/WV  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 4#y  
  What does 'a cold welcome' refer to? :vJ0Ypz-u  
  On Wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It was the last day of the year and a large crowd of people had gathered under the Town Hall clock. It would strike twelve in twenty minutes' time. Fifteen minutes passed and then, at five to twelve, the clock stopped. The big minute hand did not move. We waited and waited, but nothing happened. Suddenly someone shouted. 'It's two minutes past twelve! The clock has stopped!' I looked at my watch. It was true. The big clock refused to welcome the New Year. At that moment, everybody began to laugh and sing. (>Tq  
  Lesson 10 g!`$bF=e  
  Not for jazz P 6|\ ^  
  不适于演奏爵士乐 ENi@R\ p  
  First listen and then answer the question. &ahZ_9Q  
  听录音,然后回答以下问题。 !,< )y}L^)  
  What happened to the clavichord? ?5g0#wqI  
  We have an old musical instrument. It is called a clavichord. It was made in Germany in 1681. Our clavichord is kept in the living room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken. My father was shocked. Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father's. %7~~*_G  
  882 38 H#;-(`F  
  分享举报浏览 73390 次 1tQl^>r16  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
.刚刚被蚊子咬完时,涂上 _____ 就不会痒了 正确答案:肥皂
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个