注册时间: 2011-09-01
最后登录: 2023-11-13
楼主 发表于: 2020-01-18  

春节的名言英语

关于春节的中文名言看的多,但春节的英语名言你看过吗?下面学习啦小编为你带来春节的名言英语的内容,,希望对你有帮助! = `F(B  
PI)+Jr%L  
春节的名言英语 -H@:*  
B\=8_z  
1) On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend to you and yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year, your career greater success and your family happiness. 在此新年之际,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以节日的问候,并祝你们新年快乐事业有成家庭幸福。 P>C~ i:4n  
z"L/G  
2) 春联 Spring Festival couplets qp }Cqi  
O2E/jj  
3) Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运健康佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 Tya1/w4  
w~A{(- dx  
4) Season's greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happy New Year! 献上节日的问候与祝福,愿你拥有一个充满生机和欢乐的新年。 hGe/ ;@%  
dJoaCf`w  
5) Good luck and great success in the coming New Year. 祝来年好运,并取得更大的成就。 ~s*)f.l  
X6X $Pve  
6) Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year. 恭贺新禧,万事如意。 )gIKH{JYL  
^WgX Qtn  
7) 红包 red packets (cash wrapped up in red paper, symbolize fortune and wealth in the coming year.) Xm}/0g&7  
jDfC=a])  
8) 烟花 fireworks _\G"9,)u '  
L|:`^M+^w  
9) 过年 Guo-nian; have the Spring Festival nZyX|SPk  
[Cz-i  
10) May the joy and happiness around you today and always. 愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。 Y@vTaE^w3  
Nq[uoaT  
11) Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year. 恭祝健康幸运,新年快乐。 /QWvW=F2<  
C*_C;6.~Y  
12) Season's greetings and best wishes for the New Year. 祝福您,新年快乐。 4<Utmr  
w^|*m/h|@u  
13) A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 VcO0sa f`  
61>.vT8P  
14) With the compliments of the season.祝贺佳节。 GL#up  
8@Q$'TT6}  
15) The greatest happiness in life is to feel peaceful; The greatest happiness in life is to possess friends. May you have all happiness in your life. mbxZL<ua  
h$>-.-  
16) May everything beautiful be condensed(融合) into this card. And I sincerely with you happiness, cheerfulness. 9gDkTYkj  
b\kdKVh&  
17) I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year. 谨祝新年快乐幸福,大吉大利。 ;kQhx6Z  
f!uwzHA`?  
18) Spring Festival is the most important and popular festival in China.(春节在中国是最重要和大众化的节日。)Chinese people usually clean and decorate our houses before Spring Festival.(中国人通常在春节前清洁和装饰屋子。)At Spring Festival people get together and have a big dinner.(人们在春节一起吃一顿大晚餐。) xd?f2=dd~h  
W)2p@j59A  
19) With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 b9J_1Gl]  
]"hFC<w  
20) Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to OJuG~euy  
wj^3N7_:w  
21) you all my best wishes for your perfect health and lasting prosperity. 恭贺新禧,祝身体健康事业发达。 Ts[_u@   
kR-SE5`Jk  
22) beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. =JEv,ZGT3  
6:[dj*KGmT  
23) 爆竹 firecrackers (People scare off evil spirits and ghosts with the loud pop.) VU(v3^1"  
EF[@$j   
24) May you come into a good fortune! {_[N<U:QT&  
'Ym9;~(@R  
25) 春节 The Spring Festival eK?MKe  
H9`)BbR  
26) Rich blessing for health and abundant happiness(福多) in my wish for you in the coming year! %K lrSo  
x.!V^HQSN  
春节的名言英语的精选 ZF9z~9  
v\gLWq'  
1) Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health. 请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。 8B K(4?gC  
{OkV%Q<  
2) To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always be with you. 恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和欢乐与你同在。 pYZmz  
.+3g*Dv{&  
3) May fortune smile upon you and favor you with many blessings(祝福)! yy^q2P  
'4+ ur`  
4)对联poetic couplet: two successive rhyming lines in poetry -hGk?_Nqa/  
6 l|DU7i  
5) 买年货 special purchases for the Spring Festival ; do Spring Festival shopping 9k '7832u  
30#s aGV  
6) Please accept my season's greetings. 请接受我节日的祝贺。 /tx]5`#@7]  
TOB-aAO  
7) 敬酒 propose a toast I(L,8n5  
? r "{}%  
8) Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. |^"1{7)  
)Xz,j9GzJS  
9) 一年来到尽头,并不意味着结束或开始,而是一个过程,在这一过程中的经验不断为我们累计智慧。— Hal Borland 哈尔·伯兰德 JxdDC^> 0  
s 8jV(P(O  
10) The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. 7hD>As7`/  
_ @NL;w:!  
11) 我们过新年的目的并不是为了迎接新的一年,而是迎接一个全新的自我。— G.K.Chestertom G.K.切斯特顿 kzQ+j8.,U  
X; \+<LE  
12) Good resolutions are simply chechs that men draw on a bank where they have no account. &ZlVWK~v  
=vCY?I$P  
13) 好的新年决心是无需花费分文就可以得到的资产。— Oscar Wilde 奥斯卡·王尔德 45@ I*`  
SuJ aL-;  
14) Today a new sun rises fo me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everyting invites me to cherish it. u^ +7hkk  
VGy<")8D/  
15) 今天,新的旭日为我升起,万物生长,生机勃勃,一切都激发着我的激情,一切都让我如此珍惜。 — Anne De Lenclos 安妮·兰洛斯 N]Y d9tn{  
~?Qe?hB  
16) Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. 9iIhte.  
Z*]9E^  
17) 与恶习作战,与邻里友好相处,在新的一年里变得更加优秀。— Benjamin Franklin 本杰明·富兰克林 8yR.uMI$/  
n`?aC|P2s  
18) What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year. 1y@i}<9F  
;40/yl3r3[  
19) 新的一年带给你的收获很大程度上取决于在新的一年里你的付出。— Vern Mclellan 弗农·麦克莱伦 Fx_z6a  
%A9NB!  
20) tags:英语名言 ]3],r?-tJ  
0y'H~(  
21) Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout the New Year. 祝节日快乐,新年幸福。 :1. L}4"gg  
WTQ\PANAaR  
22) 灯笼 lantern: a portable light 8`B3;Zmm  
sQHv%]s 0  
23) Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year. 请接受我们对你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你们新年快乐。 p SH=%u>  
Eak$u>Fd8c  
24) To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happiness will always come to you! hB]Np1('  
D(@S+r_ota  
25) May the season's joy fill you all the year round. 愿节日的愉快伴你一生。 hc(#{]].  
KEo ,m  
26) With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year. 致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福 ios&n)W&  
WtsFz*`)y  
27) May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace. 愿新年为你带来快乐,友爱和宁静。 *MFIV02[N  
ed{ -/l~j  
28) At such a wonderful moment, I send you a gentle and warm care and wish: May every day be brilliant for you! z [}v{  
.]Y$o^mf  
29) I hope you have a most happy and prosperous(大吉大利) New Year. bivuqKA  
4<w.8rR:A  
30) I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship. 给你我无尽的新的祝福,让它们成为我们永恒友谊的新的纪念。 JQ_sUYh~3  
+;(c:@>@,  
31)年画New Year paintings  twHVv  
)5Q~I,dP  
32) May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card. I sincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success. 愿一切最美好的祝福都能用这张贺卡表达,真诚地祝你幸福快乐成功! YlJ@XpKM  
lV3x*4O=  
33) With many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year! e{'BAj  
Fc)@,/R"v  
34)剪纸paper-cuts \g`\`e53?  
d=$Mim  
看了春节的名言英语还会看: Z!a =dnwHz  
~k-y &<UR  
1.新年祝福语录英文大全 T*/rySs  
XB;7!8|  
2.2016英语励志名言100句 6m/r+?'  
U/66L+1  
3.关于春节的经典语录大全集 xf\C|@i