贡献值: 200 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 1609 点
在线时间: 8485(时)
注册时间: 2011-09-01
最后登录: 2023-11-13
楼主 发表于: 2020-03-31  

四级英语作文排比句运用

四级英语作文写作时很多考生都会因为过于紧张而忘却了平时所学的各种修辞手法的运用。这也是英语的作文中难见中文作文中常见到的比喻,排比句的原因。如果用英语表达比喻时怕出错和闹出笑话的话,考生不妨多想想排比句的写作吧。 &{R]v/{p]  
x%`.L6rj  
     1. 名词排比 n>o0PtGxC  
o4U[;.?c  
       History, philosophy, fundamental mathematics/calculus, and other abstract subjects have to be learned from books, or primarily from books. e,X {.NS  
yu.N>[=  
Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. ~%D=\iE  
K^yZfpa8  
2. 名词性成分并列 bC SgdK  
5*#3v:l/9  
Most students are eager to obtain knowledge, but they lack the sense of what is good, or what is necessary and how such a deficiency in the concept of viewing the situationas a whole would mislead them. + lNAog  
"J=A(w5   
3.形容词或副词排比 -Uo"!o>x|  
wvnuE<o8  
形容词 NDo>"in  
FSNzBN  
asmall and peaceful town >hFg,5 _l3  
.wPu #*  
astupid and incorrigible decision k@Q>(`  
/ygC_,mx  
adirect and simple yet magically effective method S [=l/3c  
T1_qAz+  
副词 9x]yu6  
a*N<gId  
Aconscientious professor always prepares his lecture carefully, intelligently and prudentially. {0IC2jE  
xE"QX N  
4.比较级的并列 :9.QhY)D  
uJ:SN;  
The impact that technology has had on our daily life and society, in general, is undeniable. It will become even greater as computers get faster, smaller, smarter, and so inexpensive that virtually everyone will be able to own one. scZSnCrR  
|%tI!RN):  
5.动词排比 SmMJ%lgA6  
7,!$lT#  
As one of modern college students, I get online everyday to acquire the information I need, to download the music and movie l like, and to chat with the friends I miss. x3C^S~  
8jd Ex&K  
6.介词短语排比 V.?Oly  
m`lxQik  
Studies server for delight, for ornament, and for ability。 &f"kWOe$X  
rP<S =eb  
agovernment of the people, by the people and for the people TPi=!*$&  
CW . O"_  
7.定语从句的排比 rv2 6vnJy"  
b'mp$lt!  
If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer. [CAV"u)0  
sI% =G3o=  
8.特殊句型的排比 rl0|)j  
N NTUl$  
1)These days, when China has to face a natural disaster, it is Premier Wen Jiabao who is sent to be the top leadership's public face of compassion and reassurance. 5n#@,V.O/  
\1H~u,a  
It was Wen who toured the farms and rural villages of southern and western China when they were devastated by the exceptionally severe winter last year. IS [&V&.n  
B.ar!*X  
It was Wen who visited the survivors of the May 2008 earthquake in Sichuan that killed 80,000 people and left hundreds of thousands homeless.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
敬业心
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?