贡献值: 6 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3456(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-29
楼主 发表于: 2020-07-02  

“Must” 和 “have to” 的区别

在英语中,情态动词表示说话者对某个动作或状态的看法、想法或主观设想。其中 “must” 和 “have to” 都表示 “必须” 做某事,一个表示 “主观义务”,一个强调 “客观要求”。看视频,学习 “must” 和 “have to” 之间的主要区别。 DSvmVI  
文字稿 +y/55VLq  
Hi, this is Kee from BBC Learning English. Today, I'm going to tell you the differences between must and have to. V,Q4n%h1.  
Both must and have to talk about obligations. However! 6kN:*  
Now, we use have to when we talk about obligations others decide for us. It's a law or a rule, so it cannot be changed. For example: At BBC, we have to show our passes to enter the building. This is a rule decided by the BBC. O#)jr-vXdV  
On the other hand, we use must when we talk about obligations we decide for ourselves or others. For example, my boss might say to me: You must be more organised. Or, I might say to myself: I must exercise more often. 49AW6H.JT  
用法总结 ^XG*z?Tt  
Must and have to `<U5z$^QTw  
Both must and have to talk about obligations. Both are followed by an infinitive without 'to'. ?F_)-  
两者都用来描述 “义务”,而且两者后面都直接跟动词原形,即 “must do something” 和 “have to do something”。 H]&gW/=  
(1)Have to Or8kp/d  
Have to' is used for obligations that others decide for us. These are often laws or rules and so cannot be changed. E$A3|rjnoN  
“Have to” 用来谈论 “客观要求”。这些通常是法律或规定,因此不能改变。 22&;jpL'?  
We have to show our passes to enter the building. lj4o#^lC  
You have to smoke outside. Smoking is not allowed inside. .1#kD M  
She has to have a license before she drives. iG#}`  
(2)Must E"6X|I n  
We use must to talk about obligations we decide for ourselves or others. :Wc_Utt  
我们用 “must” 来谈论“主观义务”,指对自己或他人的要求。 Qs%B'9")  
You must be more organised. B2Z_]q$n*  
I must exercise more often. rOcg+5  
We must clean the house today. MLr-, "gs  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述