贡献值: 6 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3456(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-29
楼主 发表于: 2020-09-16  

小测验 — 表 “目的” 的英语词汇和搭配

不论是为了告诉他人我们做某事的目的,还是为了说明、解释事物的用途,我们都需要使用特定的英语搭配来表达 “目的”。英语中常用的表目的的词汇有:to + 动词原形、to、so、for、in order to。下面的八道题考考你对这类词汇的掌握和运用。 ;`Z{7'^U  
1. ______ create a good impression at the interview, she rehearsed in the mirror. omFz@  
a) So as to @7u0v  
b) For N;R^h? '  
c) By LLI.8kn7  
d) Such to 43w}qY1  
2. Complete B’s sentence so that it expresses purpose. lMt=|66  
A: I haven’t seen Liam for ages! What’s he doing these days? O2+6st  
B: He’s gone to live in Germany for a year ______ practise and improve his German as much as possible. edD)TpmE,  
a) for (BM47 D=v  
b) by .d*8C,  
c) in order to jylD6IT  
d) about ye97!nIg@  
3. Which of the following sentences shows purpose correctly? RNL9>7xV  
a) Anna bought herself a guitar so that she could play her favourite Beatles songs. 5^cCY'I  
b) Anna bought herself a guitar meaning she could play her favourite Beatles songs. 5xBbrU;  
c) Anna bought herself a guitar realising she could play her favourite Beatles songs. =%7-ZH9  
d) Anna bought herself a guitar. She enjoyed herself playing her favourite Beatles songs. Q/?$x*\>  
4. Which of the following sentences shows purpose correctly? "&] -2(  
a) I’ve got this great new app! It’s helping me to count the number of calories in my meals. &[9709 (=  
b) I’ve got this great new app! It’s for helping me to count the number of calories in my meals. /}$+uBgJm  
c) I’ve got this great new app! It’s going to help me to count the number of calories in my meals. hb-%_c"kq  
d) I’ve got this great new app! It’s really good at helping me to count the number of calories in my meals. TzZq(? V  
5. Complete B’s response so that it expresses purpose. b$7 +;I;  
A: I see Corey all the time down at the British Library. What’s he doing there?  k'YTpO  
B: He’s doing research on Japanese art ______ writing a book. zqku e%^?-  
a) about 7^285)UQA  
b) while NHt\ U9l'  
c) seeing about rjP/l6 ~'  
d) for the purpose of @CoIaUVP  
6. I am studying molecular science ______ becoming a physician. lYIH/:T  
a) because `XKLU  
b) with a view to iCoX& "lb  
c) by "tZe>>I  
d) at _g8yDfcLG  
7. I’ve got to get another job ______ increase my income. ^Pf WG*  
a) for y7{?Ip4[  
b) by IBGrt^$M  
c) to "MsIjSu  
d) so l]vm=7:  
8. Which of the following does NOT express purpose correctly? _aphkeqd  
a) Did you decide to write him a letter for show him how you really feel? xk5 ]^yDp  
b) My economics professor is so logical – she always provides facts to support her arguments. #Y! a6h+  
c) I need to do thorough research on Steven Spielberg in order to write my film studies thesis. VUc%4U{Cti  
d) Visitors are asked to leave quietly so as to avoid disturbing the neighbours. ("@!>|H  
答案 Y2TtY;  
1) a, 2) c, 3) a, 4) b, 5) d, 6) b, 7) c, 8) a. Mt$ *a  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复