好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3454(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2020-12-04  

Plastic footprint “塑料足迹”

内容简介 3+%a  
tBd-?+~7  
塑料垃圾是全球范围内的环保问题。你听说过 “plastic footprint” 这个说法吗?它类似于 “carbon footprint (碳足迹)”,但它关注的是减少塑料制品的使用量。听菲菲和 Roy 的对话,学习如何使用 “plastic footprint”。 <U%4$83$  
文字稿 U>H"N1  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) r7+"i9  
Feifei F0t-b%w,  
欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语”。大家好,我是冯菲菲。 I<L  
Roy Y``50{7  
And I'm the new, improved Roy. 1xP*  
Feifei uD0T()J.P5  
Wow, Roy – you look really different – why are you wearing a suit? e{EKM4  
Roy w j !YYBH  
Well, I decided to give some of my old clothes away to charity and start wearing my suit and tie and cut my hair short. Also, I'm wearing these shoes that have a metal sole to reduce my plastic footprint. A=JPmsj.  
Feifei {$-lXw4  
不过,你知道 “plastic footprint” 和你穿什么鞋是没有关系的,对吧?“Plastic footprint” 指的是 “人们在日常生活中所使用的塑料制品数量”。 Hb55RilC  
Roy D_]4]&QYT  
Yep, and I'm very aware of the amount of plastic I use. In fact, I get really angry when I receive or buy something that uses unnecessary plastic packaging. -N $4\yp  
Feifei & Xm !i(i  
Roy, I've never heard you get angry before. 我很佩服你对减少塑料垃圾数量的重视!I'm impressed you care about your plastic footprint. <'N"GLJ  
Roy }$i Kz*nx|  
Well, I only get upset when it relates to the future of the planet – a planet my son and his children will inherit. Let's listen to these examples. mhVdsa  
Examples [1nfSW  
I've tried to avoid buying things that use too much plastic packaging because I'm very aware of my plastic footprint. $ @g\wz  
The shop has started using paper bags to reduce its plastic footprint. d0``:  
First it was carbon, now it's our plastic footprint we have to reduce. I have to read more about it. S3 12#X(%  
Feifei (yA`h@@WS  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我们正在给大家介绍 “plastic footprint” 的意思和用法。“Plastic footprint” 指的是 “人们在日常生活中所使用的塑料制品数量”,它被简称为 “塑料足迹”。Roy, how are you reducing your plastic footprint? v7gs $'Q  
Roy o9\J vJk  
Well, first of all, whenever I buy a coffee, I use a reusable coffee cup. Also, when you buy things, do you use single-use plastic bags? ?*cr|G$r[  
Feifei v+Mi"ZAd  
No, I don’t. I have reusable bags that are made of cloth rather than plastic. What else can be done? hGh91c;4  
Roy l7 Pn5c  
Well, bringing your own bottle to drink water can help, and also avoiding plastic cutlery. I always take my cutlery from home. Do you drink a lot of tea? 2T 3tKX  
Feifei pse$S=  
Yes, I do. Why? 0Lb:N]5m8  
Roy o|(Ivt7jk  
Well, you should always make sure that the teabags you use are biodegradable if you want to reduce your plastic footprint. Vl'Gi44)3"  
Feifei H c,e&R  
I didn't know that! Well, speaking of tea, do you want a cup? Gf71udaa  
Roy Jx@_OE_vp  
I'd love one. f$1&)1W[  
Feifei [wOz<<  
Me too. Now go and make me one while I do some work. Bye, Roy. uaghB,i'n  
Roy /M!b3bmA  
OK, Feifei. Bye! qQjd@J}^  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑