好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3516(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-04-23
楼主 发表于: 2020-12-04  

Spoiler alert 剧透警告

内容简介 3WH"NC-O<  
;{@jj0h;  
你是否曾因朋友在你看完某部剧之前告诉了你未来的情节而毁了你看剧的兴致?你可以告诉你的朋友,下次要 “剧透” 前,应该先说 “spoiler alert”。菲菲和 Roy 在本集节目中教你如何使用 “spoiler alert”。 Os1o!w:m5  
文字稿 xRTr<j0s  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) QtF'x<cB  
Feifei W_]Su  
大家好,欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 drv"I[}{A  
Roy MXQ S6F#  
And I'm Roy! Did you watch the latest episode of the hit soap 'A Duck Between a Rock and a Hard Place'? _6Ex}`fyJ  
Feifei ZH@BHg|}H  
No, I haven't watched the latest episode yet. kTCWyc  
Roy Kr;7~`$[  
It was epic! Spoiler alert! It turns out that Martin wasn't really a duck, but actually Bob, the evil twin brother of the magnificent unicorn Flim-Flam. G"_ 8`l  
Feifei P:`tL)W_  
What!? 我简直不敢相信你竟然告诉了我剧情!我一直在看这部剧,这下可好,大结局都被你讲了,我不用看了! e+_~a8 -|  
Roy ^F}HWpF_  
But I did say 'spoiler alert' before I told you! And don’t worry – there's going to be another episode tonight because – 'spoiler alert!' – the evil unicorn, Bob, didn't die at the end! FNQR sNi  
Feifei ~c;D@.e\  
Roy! 你能不能不要再继续说下去了?就因为你说了 “spoiler alert(剧透警告)”,并不意味着你就可以告诉我所有剧情! NTj:+z0  
Roy ,7wxVR%Ys  
Sorry, Feifei. I promise I won't tell you any other spoilers. Let's listen to these examples. KN41 kkN  
Examples aWtyY[=  
Martina told me a massive secret that happens in the book, and she forgot to say 'spoiler alert!' I'm so annoyed with her! O-5s}RT  
Next time you give me a spoiler, make sure you say spoiler alert beforehand! ^N{Lau  
I hate spoilers! They ruin films for me, but when I watch a video on social media and I hear someone say 'spoiler alert', I turn it straight off. +x?_\?&Ks  
Feifei _b ~XBn  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。以上,我们听到了人们在生活中如何使用表达 “spoiler alert”。“Spoiler alert” 就是汉语里说的 “剧透警告”,我们常在要透露一部电影、一部电视剧、一本书的部分情节前,会说 “spoiler alert”。I hate when people give me 'spoilers'. 7mUpn:U  
Roy ZD)pdNX  
Yeah, spoilers can ruin the story for someone. I'm sorry, Feifei, I shouldn’t have given you any spoilers. /Dh[lgF0C  
Feifei n_8wYiBs(  
Well, after you say 'spoiler alert' – you need to give me more time before you tell me what happened. i2h,=NHJh?  
Roy >n`!S`)9{  
Sorry, I will do. Well, I suppose we're now even for all the times you've told us secrets about films and series! You never even say 'spoiler alert'. C^dnkuA  
Feifei ow,4'f!d  
Well, Roy. Did you get the email from me earlier? %cPz>PTW@  
Roy !i"Z  
No, why? What did it say? pONBF3H8  
Feifei )_7OHV *3  
Spoiler alert! You have to work the weekend because I'm going to the spa. z3 zN^ZT  
Roy i;'kQ  
What, not again!? Oh… bye, Feifei! >Ei-Spy>Xl  
Feifei #7wOr78  
Bye. #fF~6wopV  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水