在线时间: 3454(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2021-01-15  

A game 最佳状态,最巅峰的表现

管理提醒: 本帖被 陈小将 执行加亮操作(2021-01-15)
内容简介 8}C_/qeM  
A{|^_1  
在工作中,大家时常需要拿出最好的状态,全力以赴。和游戏有关的表达 “A game” 就可以用来形容人们以最佳状态面对工作、生活的态度。听节目,学习如何使用 “A game”。 []OmztB  
文字稿 gxPu/VD4  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) %[B^b)2  
Feifei /xq^]0xy  
欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。大家好,我是冯菲菲。 \:y oS>G  
Roy QNWGUg4*&  
And I'm Roy! I'm so excited! You made me so happy when you messaged me what we're doing today! 5Q7Z$A1a 9  
Feifei C8Ja>o2'  
我们马上要参加一个非常重要的会议。你为什么这么高兴? rel_Z..~  
Roy Nux  
I thought we were playing a selection of classic board games!? I brought my favourite game. 4]G J+a  
Feifei FJQ=611@  
Why on earth would you bring a selection of board games to a huge meeting? Uhs/F:E[A  
Roy *{DpNV8"  
You told me in your message to bring a game! You were very clear! duQ ,6  
Feifei TAB'oLNp  
No, Roy! 我说 “bring your A game”,不是让你带一个桌上游戏。“A game” 的意思是 “某人最好的状态”。我是让你带着自己最好的状态来参加这个重要的会议。 1 K(0tG:5  
Roy sD#*W<  
Right. Well, clearly, I have brought my A game – and a great board game that we can play after we are successful in the meeting! m)Ta5w^  
Feifei 3LRBH+Tt  
Roy, if you manage to convince everyone of my plan, I'll play your stupid game! Let's listen to these examples while we have a meeting. ^m Ua5w  
Examples 6U9F vPJ  
Claus brought his A game to the meeting and sealed the deal. 1Be/(pSc  
That team won the match easily! They brought their A game. qf T71o(  
Erica didn't bring her A game to the quiz, and we lost by a point. WF] |-)vw  
Feifei ghGpi U$  
这里是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。以上,我们介绍了 “A game” 的意思和用法。“A game” 指的就是某人 “最好的状态,最巅峰的表现”。我们通常会听到 “bring your A game” 这个说法,意思就是 “拿出你最好的状态,全力以赴”。 g~p43sVV  
Roy BD ,J4xH;  
Yes, it's commonly used with the verb 'bring' and a possessive pronoun like 'your'. You're very lucky that I brought my A game to the meeting, but it really didn't seem like a truly vital and important meeting. g>E.Snj}  
Feifei k@Qd:I;;  
It was for me! I'm just really happy you managed to convince them that I needed an indoor golf course in the office! And now, I believe I owe you something! &ea6YQ  
Roy Dr K@y8  
Yes, you promised to play the board game I brought with me today! n{$! ]^>  
Feifei A3^_'K  
No, not that. It looks boring, and I don't want to fall asleep. I was thinking of playing some golf. L.2!Q3&  
Roy ^|%u%UR  
Well, OK. I like golf. I'm not very good at it, so I'll have to bring my A game if I want to beat you. r(j:C%?}C  
Feifei ;W{2\ Es  
You're not playing – I'll let you carry my clubs while I play as a reward for your hard work in the meeting. So, don't worry about bringing your A game. Bye. +?)R}\\  
Roy #(7^V y&  
Bye! <c%  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复