在线时间: 3520(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-04-25
楼主 发表于: 2021-01-15  

You do you 你做你的 “你行你素”

管理提醒: 本帖被 陈小将 执行加亮操作(2021-01-15)
内容简介 /=3g-$o{`  
=Q|}7g8o  
你身边有不愿听取他人意见、总按自己向来的行事方式待人处事的朋友吗?Rob 找了一个好借口,通过批评菲菲来介绍表达 “you do you” 的意思和用法。 n!N;WL3k  
文字稿 A>4k4*aFm#  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) l y%**iN  
Feifei +f7?L]wzic  
大家好,欢迎收听 BBC英语教学制作的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲,还有我的搭档 Rob。Hello, Rob! ivagS\Q  
Rob zm~~mz A  
Hello! Now, I was thinking – you always start the programme! It’s never me. C>MoR3]  
Feifei vj_oMmjKw  
That’s right. I have always started the programme. That’s the way I like it! k|lxJ^V#  
Rob BF_k~  
Really? And you always introduce the examples. JPpYT~4  
Feifei &U,f~KJ  
I do, Rob. It’s just the way I like to do it and I know what’s best! UwM}!K7)G  
Rob [7Kn$OfP  
Hmm… you mean, you do you! T.|0;Eb  
Feifei Q3/q%#q>  
I do me? 9M!_D?+P?  
Rob 34?yQX{  
No – you do you – it means you do your own thing, you know your own mind, and you probably won’t change. ~/#?OLj(T  
Feifei ke4q$pD  
原来 “you do you” 的意思是 “你按照自己的意思做事,你知道你自己的想法,而且你可能不会改变”。Thanks for clearing that up, Rob. I guess you’re right. qB=pp!zQ  
Rob (dT!u8Oe  
Thanks, but can I introduce the examples today, please? K9P"ncMt  
Feifei b\+|g9Tm  
No! cj8r-Vu/N  
Examples lLJb3[ e.  
Look, we can’t agree on this. You do you and we’ll talk about this again later. XWvs~Xw@  
I told my girlfriend to do more exercise, but she wouldn’t listen. So I told her ‘you do you’, I’m off for a run! 8bysg9H0  
I like the way you do you – you stick to what you think is right and are not influenced by other people’s comments. }3*h`(Bv7  
Feifei .*f;v4!  
这里是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。刚刚我们给大家举例讲解了 “you do you” 的意思和用法。我们可以对按照自己想法做事,不听取他人意见的人说 “you do you(你做你的,我行我素)”。Of course, Rob, I couldn’t do things your way. >3kR~:;  
Rob bF Vd v&  
Oh, why? 6d.m@T6~  
Feifei RSi0IfG5  
You’re always late, so it’s best if I start the programme. And there’s another reason why I always ‘do me’… I’m always right! y k5P/H)  
Rob y,r`8  
Oh! In that case, maybe I can ‘do you’ too? ,,Db:4qfjD  
Feifei U'lD|R,g  
It’s OK, Rob. It’s best if you do you and I’ll do me. %F4Q|  
Rob FlgB-qR]<n  
Who, me? Oh, this is all very confusing. E:o:)h?$  
Feifei D4vmBVT  
I’ll tell you what you can do – you can finish the programme because I’ve got to go. Bye! 3Mcz9exY  
Rob U-? ^B*<  
Oh, do you? Right, that’s all for this Authentic Real English. Bye-bye. Feifei, where have you gone? Feifei! ljis3{kn""  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题: