大家好!欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 =oq=``%  
Roy 00SS<iX  
And I’m Roy! @K S.H  
Feifei [j TU nP  
I’m really impressed, Roy. Neil said you have real clout! Wc m'E3c,  
Roy }!r pH{y  
What? You mean that Neil wants to hit me? Is he angry with me? ~Hd *Xl  
Feifei C2b<is=H:  
Neil 没有生你的气。“Clout” 作动词时,确实有 “敲打” 的意思,但它作名词时的意思却是 “某人在社交媒体平台上的影响力或名声”。Neil was talking about how much clout you have with all your followers. a".iVf6y  
Roy zRgGSxn  
Ah… that kind of clout. But I don’t have that many followers. Sometimes people get my name confused with… ZmkH55Cn  
Feifei :_F 8O  
Rob – it’s Rob who has the clout! He has lots of followers and some real influence on social media. He’s using it to sell biscuits his mum made. t@ri`?0w  
Roy F_ -Xx"  
Hmm! I’m going to try and find some more followers while we listen to some examples. 1Ke9H!_P  
Examples xY.?OHgG/  
Esmerelda has some real clout on social media. She has so many followers who watch all her vlogs. *>:<  
We’ve decided to hire an influencer with real clout to help us launch our new project. yK"HHdYTV  
Derek used his clout to sell the new perfume to his millions of followers. "9X!Ewm"P  
Feifei vqVwo\oEdU  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。如今,人们用名词 “clout” 来指 “某人在社交媒体平台上的影响力或名声”。‘Clout’ can also be used in another situation, can’t it? RH7!3ye  
Roy zFDtC-GF  
That’s right – it can also be used in business or politics to refer to the level of power and influence a person has. For example, ‘My boss used their clout to get the deal done’. u^i3@JuX  
Feifei . qf~t/o  
So, Roy – did you have any success in getting any more followers? Do you have some more clout? 4\ElMb[]  
Roy .=yv m  
Yes! My mum just followed me and as soon as I posted my new photo, someone liked it! X>pCkGE  
Feifei #RyTa/L  
Liking your own photo doesn’t count as clout – you can’t influence yourself! Right – I’m off to get a photo with Rob so I can get more followers. )Pc>+} D  
Roy 0k_3]Li=(  
That sounds like a great way to increase your clout! `PeC,bp  
Feifei g-u4E^,*|  
It does. Bye, Roy! )p#L"r^)  
Roy r? }|W2^%  
Bye, Feifei! eA``fpr  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒