大家好!欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 "a`0s_F,^  
Roy JO7IzD\  
And I’m Roy! BaiC;&(   
Feifei -j]r\EVKS  
I’m really impressed, Roy. Neil said you have real clout! `U!eh1*b  
Roy ED"5y  
What? You mean that Neil wants to hit me? Is he angry with me? Y#{KGVT<  
Feifei ',6QL4qV/  
Neil 没有生你的气。“Clout” 作动词时,确实有 “敲打” 的意思,但它作名词时的意思却是 “某人在社交媒体平台上的影响力或名声”。Neil was talking about how much clout you have with all your followers. <W/-[ M  
Roy =t&B8+6  
Ah… that kind of clout. But I don’t have that many followers. Sometimes people get my name confused with… *xU^e`P  
Feifei n1uJQt  
Rob – it’s Rob who has the clout! He has lots of followers and some real influence on social media. He’s using it to sell biscuits his mum made. v2EM| Q xp  
Roy w>H!H6Q  
Hmm! I’m going to try and find some more followers while we listen to some examples. \ fU{$  
Examples x7Ly,  
Esmerelda has some real clout on social media. She has so many followers who watch all her vlogs. %MbjKw  
We’ve decided to hire an influencer with real clout to help us launch our new project. Lvv`_  
Derek used his clout to sell the new perfume to his millions of followers. w*#k&N[X  
Feifei WqY:XE+?\  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。如今,人们用名词 “clout” 来指 “某人在社交媒体平台上的影响力或名声”。‘Clout’ can also be used in another situation, can’t it? ;csAhkf:S  
Roy xYM/{[  
That’s right – it can also be used in business or politics to refer to the level of power and influence a person has. For example, ‘My boss used their clout to get the deal done’. ^lRXc.c z  
Feifei x}N+vK   
So, Roy – did you have any success in getting any more followers? Do you have some more clout? fPK|Nw]b  
Roy &!/L^Y*+  
Yes! My mum just followed me and as soon as I posted my new photo, someone liked it! Ax0u \(p<^  
Feifei qg:1  
Liking your own photo doesn’t count as clout – you can’t influence yourself! Right – I’m off to get a photo with Rob so I can get more followers. N_q7ip%z  
Roy q'+XTal  
That sounds like a great way to increase your clout!  vxr3|2`  
Feifei :XBeGNI*#  
It does. Bye, Roy! l%fnGe` _  
Roy StP6G ]x  
Bye, Feifei! fBD5K3  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒