在线时间: 3454(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2021-04-08  

Pizzazz 活力、魅力

管理提醒: 本帖被 陈小将 执行加亮操作(2021-04-20)
内容简介 ~EO=;a_  
2#Y5*r's\  
你是个魅力十足,活力四射的人吗?主持人菲菲用了一个拼写方式和 “pizzas(披萨)” 有点像的名词来向 Roy 形容自己的个性。听节目,学习这个用来描述人或事物极具 “活力、魅力” 的表达。 *n`8 -=  
文字稿 CA3`Ee+rD  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) 6#Bg99c  
Feifei uiq;{!dop  
大家好,欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 7 aN}l QM  
Roy 1Ba.'~:  
And me, Roy. I am so hungry! I haven’t had anything to eat all day! Where are the pizzas? w -5_Ru  
Feifei Qy\K oo  
What are you talking about? t]6 4=  
Roy )%bY2 pk  
You sent me a message saying you had lots of pizzas, so I’m ready to eat! 6BObV/S Jg  
Feifei l-q.VY2  
No, Roy. I said I had real pizzazz, not pizzas! I was saying how glamorous I was. “Pizzazz” 的拼写方式是 “p-i-z-z-a-z-z”。 / jN &VpDG  
Roy zJTSg  
I thought you were writing pizzas with extra Zs to be cool! Now it makes more sense! Pizzazz relates to being glamorous or having vitality. Dw&_6\F@  
Feifei t Z]b0T(e  
“Pizzazz” 是个名词,多用来指 “某人或某物所具有的活力和激情”。By the way, I would never buy you pizzas. I have too much pizzazz to eat pizzas. If I were feeling generous, I might buy you a glass of water from the tap. ,%]x T>kH  
Roy fH 0&Wc3yC  
Err… But that’s free! R QCKH]&!  
Feifei |$`I1  
Exactly! Well, why don’t you go and eat while we listen to these examples? | (: PX  
Examples XB+Juk&d  
Have you seen the latest episode? That new actress has real pizzazz. V]|P>>`v9p  
I think the colour scheme on your painting is so vibrant. It has real pizzazz. ^fhkWx4i  
The moment I listened to the song for the first time, I couldn’t stop dancing to it! The tune has real energy and pizzazz. .] BJM?9  
Feifei LLJsBHi-  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。这期节目中教给大家的表达是 “pizzazz”。如果某人拥有 “pizzazz”,那么这个人 “魅力十足,活力四射”;如果某事物拥有 “pizzazz”,那么这个事物则 “充满活力,具有令人兴奋的特性”。Roy, what are you eating? cxxrvP-  
Roy 'cf8VD  
I’m just about to eat a slice of pizza – I am so hungry! I would offer you a slice, but I know you don’t think it has real pizzazz. '+iqbcUd,  
Feifei qdwjg8fo4Z  
Well, I could make an exception this time. Go on, I’ll have a slice of your pizza. cB4p.iO   
Roy e2Df@8>  
But I only have one slice. O^4K o}  
Feifei )5l9!1j  
You should give it to me. I’ll tell everyone how much pizzazz you have! QO3QR/Ww  
Roy +\~Mx>Cn  
Oh, that’s really kind of you, Feifei, but I don’t need you to say that. I already have pizzazz! You can see that in that picture of me dressed like a flamingo on social media. +$D~?sk  
Feifei /@9-D 4  
I’m not sure if that’s what I would call glamorous, Roy. So, are you really not going to give me your pizza? pd oCV  
Roy J}s)#va9R  
No. > 72qi*0  
Feifei N}7tjk   
OK, well, I’m going to make my own pizza then – and it’ll have more pizzazz than yours. Bye! 22"/|S  
Roy u|8yV.=R  
Bye. (Q6}N'T  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复