在线时间: 3512(时)
    注册时间: 2020-05-01
    最后登录: 2024-04-19
    楼主 发表于: 2021-04-08  

Pizzazz 活力、魅力

管理提醒: 本帖被 陈小将 执行加亮操作(2021-04-20)
    内容简介 \15nS B  
    V_:&S2j  
    你是个魅力十足,活力四射的人吗?主持人菲菲用了一个拼写方式和 “pizzas(披萨)” 有点像的名词来向 Roy 形容自己的个性。听节目,学习这个用来描述人或事物极具 “活力、魅力” 的表达。 m_l[MG\  
    文字稿 A4ygW:  
    (关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) P2*<GjV`S/  
    Feifei "T"h)L<  
    大家好,欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 ##o#eZq:"  
    Roy ow#1="G,=  
    And me, Roy. I am so hungry! I haven’t had anything to eat all day! Where are the pizzas? 42{:G8  
    Feifei ; Hd7*`$  
    What are you talking about? 7!$^r$t   
    Roy -tNUMi'  
    You sent me a message saying you had lots of pizzas, so I’m ready to eat! !YJs]_Wr  
    Feifei T n}s*<=V  
    No, Roy. I said I had real pizzazz, not pizzas! I was saying how glamorous I was. “Pizzazz” 的拼写方式是 “p-i-z-z-a-z-z”。 |&[EZ+[  
    Roy 6_ow%Rx~F  
    I thought you were writing pizzas with extra Zs to be cool! Now it makes more sense! Pizzazz relates to being glamorous or having vitality. =>dGL|  
    Feifei <rmvcim{*  
    “Pizzazz” 是个名词,多用来指 “某人或某物所具有的活力和激情”。By the way, I would never buy you pizzas. I have too much pizzazz to eat pizzas. If I were feeling generous, I might buy you a glass of water from the tap. lA-h`rl /  
    Roy 2"S}bfrX  
    Err… But that’s free! xjUtl  
    Feifei N&V`K0FU  
    Exactly! Well, why don’t you go and eat while we listen to these examples? g>9kXP+  
    Examples e*n@j  
    Have you seen the latest episode? That new actress has real pizzazz. 'Qo*y%{@5  
    I think the colour scheme on your painting is so vibrant. It has real pizzazz. FkRo _?  
    The moment I listened to the song for the first time, I couldn’t stop dancing to it! The tune has real energy and pizzazz. -Vhw^T1iV  
    Feifei &=k,?TJO>  
    你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。这期节目中教给大家的表达是 “pizzazz”。如果某人拥有 “pizzazz”,那么这个人 “魅力十足,活力四射”;如果某事物拥有 “pizzazz”,那么这个事物则 “充满活力,具有令人兴奋的特性”。Roy, what are you eating? =kqt   
    Roy :Lug7bUVD  
    I’m just about to eat a slice of pizza – I am so hungry! I would offer you a slice, but I know you don’t think it has real pizzazz.  JSg$wi8  
    Feifei Y)a^(!<H<  
    Well, I could make an exception this time. Go on, I’ll have a slice of your pizza. _]*>*XfF(  
    Roy vA.MRu#  
    But I only have one slice. Zr,VR-kW+  
    Feifei +&"zU GTIc  
    You should give it to me. I’ll tell everyone how much pizzazz you have! }-3mPy(*%  
    Roy Uv~QUL3>  
    Oh, that’s really kind of you, Feifei, but I don’t need you to say that. I already have pizzazz! You can see that in that picture of me dressed like a flamingo on social media. T"}vAG( .O  
    Feifei LYg- .~<I  
    I’m not sure if that’s what I would call glamorous, Roy. So, are you really not going to give me your pizza? HX{`Vah E  
    Roy w8D"CwS1Rx  
    No. A_#DJJMm  
    Feifei !&Pui{F  
    OK, well, I’m going to make my own pizza then – and it’ll have more pizzazz than yours. Bye! D #/Bx[  
    Roy hDq`Z$_+KX  
    Bye. 0nD/;\OU  
    评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
    描述
    快速回复