在线时间: 13550(时)
注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-04-18
楼主 发表于: 2011-01-21  

澳科学家称鲨鱼或是色盲 有助防攻击泳衣等设计

DS0c0lsx  
   2011年01月21日 环球时报 ?(UeWLC#  
|pqc(B u  
  According to the BBC on January 18, researchers in Australia have discovered a secret weakness of Sharks, which seem are completely color blind。 e$}x;&cQ  
  Scientists from the University of Western Australia and the University of Queensland examined retinas of 17 different species of shark, and discovered that the creatures had only one type of color-sensitive cell, known as a cone cell, in their eyes。 >u?pq6;  
  Human eyes have three cone cell types, with each type dedicated to receiving either blue, green or red light. This allows most people to tell the difference between different colored objects。 Elw fqfO  
  Nathan Scott Hart, the head of the research, said the study could help to prevent shark attacks on humans and assist in the development of fishing gear that may reduce the number of sharks that are caught。 GawQ~rD  
  "Our study shows that contrast against the background, rather than color per se, may be more important for object detection by sharks," Hart explained, "This may help us to design swimming attire and surf craft that have a lower visual contrast to sharks and, therefore, are less 'attractive' to them." tP8>0\$)  
  据英国广播公司1月18日报道,澳大利亚科学家近期研究发现鲨鱼的一个秘密弱点,那就是,鲨鱼很可能是色盲。 C qOvVv  
  西澳大利亚大学与昆士兰大学的研究人员检测了17种不同种类鲨鱼的视网膜,发现这些动物只有一种能辨识颜色的视锥细胞。 ^=Q/ H  
  人眼有三种视锥细胞,分别能看到蓝色、绿色与红色的光,这样人们就能识别不同颜色的物体。 B%QvFxZz  
  项目负责人内森•斯考特• 哈特称,这项调查结果可以帮助人类抵御被鲨鱼袭击,也有助于研制新型渔具,避免因误捕鲨鱼而使其数量剧减。 H5j6$y|I|N  
  哈特说:“我们的研究显示,鲨鱼在探测目标时,如果目标与其周遭环境的对比反差较大,就比较容易被鲨鱼探测到,而不是我们传统认为的,色彩艳丽的物体对鲨鱼比较显眼。我们可以设计一些对鲨鱼而言与周围环境视觉对比不是很强烈的泳装和冲浪用具,以减少对它们的吸引力”。 'M+iw:R__  
b"n0Yk1  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
正确答案:8
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个