贡献值: 6 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3454(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2021-11-12  

Lending tool for carbon reduction debuts 央行推出碳减排支持工具

The People's Bank of China, the nation's central bank, said on Monday it has rolled out a supporting tool for carbon reduction. I|PiZ1]2 Y  
中国人民银行11月8日宣布,推出碳减排支持工具。 xL!05du  
MJD4#G  
The bank will provide low-cost loans to financial institutions through the carbon reduction supporting tool, and will guide those institutions to provide loans to firms in key carbon-reduction fields on the premise of independent decision-making and risk-taking. JRNyvG>j  
人民银行将通过碳减排支持工具向金融机构提供低成本资金,引导金融机构在自主决策、自担风险的前提下,向碳减排重点领域内的各类企业提供碳减排贷款。 0\mM^+fO  
<iMkHch  
The interest rates provided by financial institutions should be basically in line with the benchmark lending rates, or the loan prime rates, it said. {<_}[} XY  
贷款利率应与同期限档次贷款市场报价利率(LPR)大致持平。 I{2e0  
zJV4)  
The PBOC will adopt a "system for direct funds," which means financial institutions could apply for low-cost funding from the central bank after loans for carbon reductions are made. ~<$8i}7  
碳减排支持工具向金融机构提供资金采取"先贷后借"的直达机制。 G)putk@   
B]hZ4.B1  
The PBOC will provide 60 percent of the loan principal made by financial institutions for carbon emission cuts, with a one-year lending rate of 1.75 percent. ~+d]yeDrhx  
人民银行按贷款本金的60%向金融机构提供碳减排贷款资金支持,利率为1.75%,期限1年。 l p? h~  
I,#U _  
The central bank also requires those financial institutions to publicly disclose information on carbon-reduction loans and the emission cuts financed by such loans. G +YF  
金融机构向人民银行申请碳减排支持工具时,需提供碳减排项目相关贷款的碳减排数据,并承诺对公众披露相关信息。 J LeV@NO  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?