会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3453(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2023-04-14  

My dear Chinese friends

管理提醒: 本帖被 陈小将 执行加亮操作(2023-04-14)
Our cooperation continues to deepen and flourish with every passing year. China is our most important trading partner, while the UAE has become the Middle East's pre-eminent hub for the Belt and Road Initiative. Today, both our countries are pushing ahead at the very cutting edge of ingenuity and innovation, testing the boundaries of science for the betterment of our shared future. tF+m/}PM^  
~jQ|X?tR  
Like China, the UAE is an active and engaged stakeholder in the community of nations, currently serving as an elected member of the UN Security Council. Our country is committed to fulfilling its role as a responsible global citizen, striving to promote regional stability and safeguard world peace. With China and other council members, we will work together to build prosperity and cultivate harmony for all of mankind. 7%b?[}y4  
mr,IP=e~  
With the Spring Festival fast approaching, China is ready to usher in the Year of the Rabbit. I have learned that the rabbit symbolizes kindness, agility, wit and positivity, and these are innate characteristics of an ancient Chinese culture, which complement the core UAE values of openness, inclusivity, innovation, and cooperation. Sbc  
ncuqo'r  
Finally, I wish you all an auspicious and joyous Spring Festival, and I look forward to closer relations between our two nations in the coming year, and for years and generations to come.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题: