贡献值: 6 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3453(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2023-04-21  

Path of prosperity

Ma Xueming, 41, is from Hualong Hui autonomous aounty in the city of Haidong, Qinghai. In 2002, Ma left the poverty-stricken mountainous county and opened a Lamian noodles restaurant in Shanghai. 9aFu51  
8e:J{EG~  
A stove, a chopping board, several tables and chairs. His 30-square-meter restaurant opened to the public soon after he reached Shanghai, which became the starting point of his business journey. [QEV6 S]  
\wEHYz  
"I had to work for more than 10 hours every day. After a day's work, I couldn't even lift my arms but still had to stick with it. Living a good life was my motivation," Ma recalled his startup experience. ) gbns'Z<  
w5w,jD[  
Tasty and authentic Lamian noodles won more and more customers for Ma. By 2005, he had opened three Lamian noodles restaurants in Shanghai, earning a total income of 100,000 yuan in 2005. OOn{Wp  
ov*?[Y7|~  
Ma's business is expanding. He has set up his own Lamian noodles brand. At present, he has over 60 noodles restaurant outlets nationwide, including franchised ones. The noodles soup he developed has been supplied to more than 2,000 Lamian noodles restaurants across the country. U}<5%"!;  
E*'sk  
As is the case for Ma, a bowl of Lamian noodles has changed the lives of many people. In Haidong, dubbed "the hometown of Lamian noodles," 72,600 people had been lifted out of poverty by engaging in the industry as of 2021. sygxV  
d _ )5Ks}  
Currently, there are 166,000 people engaged in the Lamian noodles industry in Haidong, accounting for the majority of Qinghai Province's total. Those Haidong noodles makers have so far opened 27,700 restaurants in over 280 cities at home and abroad, and the city's Lamian noodles industry saw an operating income of around 13 billion yuan in 2022.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题: