贡献值: 6 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3454(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-03-28
楼主 发表于: 2023-05-12  

Mothers-to-be take to the catwalk

The Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University in Shanghai holds a special runway show on Tursday where mothers-to-be sing, dance, paint and recite poems written by themselves. [Photos by Gao Erqiang / chinadaily.com.cn] 8ax3"G  
In light of Mother's Day, which falls on Sunday, the Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital of Fudan University in Shanghai held a special runway show where the stars were mothers-to-be. WOGMt T%  
gi\UNT9x  
During the show, these women sang, danced, painted and recited poems written by themselves. K9'AYFse  
hN:2(x  
A woman surnamed Zhang who has been scheduled to undergo a C-section on Friday was among the mothers-to-be. FkoN+\d  
LGVGr  
"Pregnancy is such a special experience and it's my first time having a baby. I signed up for the event to show people that mothers are beautiful," said Zhang, a 31-year-old obstetrician. Tj=g[)+K  
qjvIp-  
He Wenrong, a woman who is expected to become a mother in early July, showcased a painting of herself playing the cello at a seaside park. v#KE"m  
K~z9b4a>  
"I went to the park depicted in the painting many times over the past three years during my stay in the United States. It's in southern California. I love the park as it brings me strength and inner peace," said He, 39, a researcher of plant disease resistance at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. *icxK  
}KrZ6cG9#  
He and her husband were pursing studies in different US cities during the past few years and were finally reunited after they relocated to Shanghai for work recently. kI$X~s$r  
zB{be_Tw  
Medical experts took the event as an opportunity to reiterate the benefits that proper and moderate physical exercise have on the pregnant woman and the fetus. JvLa@E)  
:cTwp K  
"Exercise can help the mothers-to-be to become healthier physically and alleviate mental burden. We encourage all pregnant individuals without contraindications to exercise during pregnancy," said Zhang Qingying, a senior obstetrician from the hospital.
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题: