在线时间: 13550(时)
    注册时间: 2010-01-02
    最后登录: 2024-04-19
    楼主 发表于: 2017-06-01  

“@”在各种语言中分别叫什么?

WUHijHo5(8  
    ?&Lb6(}e  
      @要怎么读? /JvNJ f  
      Talking about the “at” sign is much more interesting if you’re not speaking English. The Wikipedia entry for @ lists names for it in over 50 other languages, many of which are colourful interpretations of its shape – and which, in true online style, often involve animal analogies. kY*D s;  
      说起“at”符号(@),其他外语比英语的用法有趣得多。维基百科上给出的“@”词条列举了50多种外语下的名称,在这之中很多都是对其形状的生动解释——通常是类比动物的网络流行语。 Pp}j=$&j\  
      Armenians call it ishnik, meaning a “puppy” (curled up on the floor, I assume). Chinese terms include xiao laoshu in Taiwan, meaning “little mouse” and quan ei on the mainland, meaning “circled A”. Danes, meanwhile, prefer snabela (an “elephant’s trunk A”). `=FfzL  
      亚美尼亚人称其为“ishnik”,这是“小狗”的意思(大概是@像蜷成一团的小狗吧)。在中国,台湾人叫它“小老鼠”,大陆人叫它“圈A”,意思是“圈住的A”。然而,丹麦人更喜欢叫他“snabela”(大象鼻子的形状A)。 X&K1>dgWP  
      Hungarians have the less savory kukac (“worm” or “maggot”), Italians the slightly more palatable chiocciola (“snail”), while – two personal favourites – Kazakhs see a айқұлақ (“moon’s ear”) and some Germans a klammeraffe (“spider monkey”  – or, more precisely, “cling monkey”). If you’re Greek, you say papaki, meaning “little duck.” l9-(ofY*J  
      匈牙利人的叫法“kukac” (“虫子”、“蛆”)最倒胃口,而意大利人的叫法chiocciola(“蜗牛”)则相对可口一些,个人最喜欢的两种称呼是哈萨克人的айқұлақ(“月之耳”)和德国人klammeraffe(“蜘蛛猴”)。如果你是希腊人,你会叫它papaki,是小鸭子的意思。 ua2SW(C@  
      There’s interest outside the animal kingdom, too. Bosnians go for ludo A (“crazy letter A”), while in Slovak it is a zavinac (“pickled fish roll”) and in Turkish a guzel A (“beautiful A”). There’s even a special Morse Code signal for @ – the only new symbol added since World War One – formed by running together the dots and dashes for the letters “A” and “C” as a single character: (·--·-·). n\d-^ml  
      除了描述动物王国,这些外语对@也有其它称呼。比如波斯尼亚人称之为“ludoA”(“疯狂的字母A”),而斯洛伐克语中则叫“zavinac”(“腌鱼肉卷”),土耳其语中是“guzelA”(“漂亮的A”)。@甚至还有特殊的摩尔斯电码符号——这是一战后唯一加入新符号——它是由点和横杠构成的单一字符(·--·-·),意思是字母A(·-)和C(-·-·)。 YpAjZQZ,  
      All of which brings us a long way from email. For me, though, it adds a pleasant depth to the hastily tapped symbol on my keyboard: a little piece of the ancient Mediterranean lodged in modernity, and a supreme enabler of contemporary exchange.  _G`kj{J  
      不过这些都和电子邮件没什么大关系。对我来说,它可以增加打字的乐趣:这个古老的地中海符号运用于现代社会,有效地促进着当代信息交流。 (_d^i Zyf  
    评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
    世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
    The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
    dongzi在线
    诗化的语言,使你看出来:我依旧是少年。
    级别: 管理员

UID: 2170
    精华: 49
    发帖: 135873
    财富: 1289232 鼎币
    威望: 77 点
    贡献值: 209 点
    会员币: 3 个
    好评度: 217 点
    在线时间: 8585(时)