楼主 发表于: 2017-07-18  

双语:注意这些衣着误区让女性显老

你的衣着是否显老?时尚专家指出如今女性最大的时尚误区, 其中包括偏爱黑色,喜欢穿宽松无型的衣服等等。 rp\`uj*D  
  时髦的发型和自然的妆容让人看起来容貌年轻,然而错误的着装选择却会毁了整个造型。 et5lfj  
  造型师亚历克斯•威尔森向观众们透露了一些简单而又常见的穿着错误。 .I_atv  
  我们从亚历克斯建议中选取了四条与大家分享。 7"eK<qJ  
  MISTAKE ONE: SHAPELESS CLOTHING t]I9[5Pq\  
  误区一:衣着宽松无型 af<h2 r  
  While a baggy dress or flowing shirt can be tempting, it's usually doing little to flatter your frame. np2&W'C/i  
  虽然松松垮垮的裙子和宽松软塌的衬衫有时候也挺吸引人,但是通常情况下,它们对突显身材帮助甚微。 p2Khfl6-  
  Instead, women should be focusing on structured garments that show off their figures rather than hiding underneath their clothes. *AV%=   
  因此,女士们应该选择剪裁精致的衣服来展示身材而不是将其藏在衣服下。 Uha.8  
  'A lot of women want to cover those problem areas such as your arms, hips or tummy but by wearing shapeless clothing it makes you look heavier,' Alex explained. D>k(#vYKB  
  “许多女性都喜欢遮盖自己不满意的身体部位,例如手臂,臀部或者肚子。但是穿宽松的衣服会使得她们看起来更壮更胖,”亚历克斯解释道。 XQ~Xls%]   
  'My advice is to always choose structure over shapeless garments.' U4 *u|A  
  “因此我建议女性选择剪裁精致有型而非松松垮垮的衣服。” YE@yts  
  Alex said all women should have a 'well cut fitted jacket' in their wardrobes that has 'some structure and is a little bit shorter and cinches you in at the waist'. XaCvBQ  
  亚历克斯还建议所有的女性衣橱里都应该有一件“剪裁精致,款式有型、长短正好到腰部的短上衣”。 jyD~ER}J  
  MISTAKE TWO: AN ANKLE-LENGTH HEMLINE CHTK.%AQH!  
  误区二:裙摆到脚踝 n*"r!&Dg  
  Many women choose to don maxi length pieces in order to hide certain areas of their body. .@): Uh  
  许多女性都会选择长至脚踝的裙子来遮盖身体的某些部位。 J4ZHE\  
  But this is often doing more harm than good. j7)mC4o:%  
  但是这常常弊大于利。 N!ihj:,  
  'As you get older, you tend to want to hide the saggy knees or you feel a bit more comfortable with a hem down to your ankles,' Alex said. LEM%B??&5z  
  “随着年龄的增长,许多女性喜欢遮住皮肤松弛的膝部,或者会觉得裙摆盖住脚踝会更舒服。”亚历克斯称。 a4UwhbH  
  'This length makes you look a lot frumpier and wider. A good alternative is the midi skirt - it's right on trend at the moment and it stops at the middle of the calf. It's a lot more flattering.' ='jT 5Mg  
  “这么长的裙子会让你看起来更傻里傻气,也更胖。中长裙是一个不错的选择,它不仅迎合了当下的潮流而且长度也刚好到小腿中部,看起来更好看。” j^=Eu r/  
  MISTAKE THREE: TOO MUCH BLACK NWh1u`  
  误区三:偏爱黑色 frUs'j/bZ  
  While most women love to reach for their beloved black jacket or skinny jeans - it's not always an appropriate choice. c\n_[r  
  大部分女性喜欢穿黑色上衣或黑色紧身牛仔裤,但这不一定是个合适的选择。 LxIGPC~  
  'It's our usual go-to and the reason is that it trims your figure and it's appropriate for almost every occasion,' Alex said. 3w)r""C&  
  “这是我们日常的外出装扮,因为它很好地修饰了身形并且几乎在所有的场合都不会出错,”亚历克斯说。 (s&:D`e  
  'But when women are getting older their skin tends to get paler so black can create a harsh contrast which emphasises fine lines and dark shadows under the eye.' I?Iz5e-  
  “但是随着女性慢慢变老,她们的皮肤也会变得越来越苍白,和黑衣服形成鲜明的对比,大大突显她们眼周的细纹和黑眼圈。” ?L\"qz%gP  
  Alex says this can be fixed with a statement necklace to 'bring a bit more light back into the face'. 6=n|Ha  
  在这种情况下,亚历克斯建议可以戴一条夸张的项链来“为脸部带来些许光泽”。 0g30nr)  
  MISTAKE FOUR: THE WRONG FABRIC f I=G>[  
  误区四:选错面料  dwk%!%  
  'As women get older they tend to opt for comfort and will choose something like a Jersey fabric,' Alex said. tC|?Kl7  
  “随着年龄越来越大,女性会更喜欢舒适,倾向于选择像单面平纹针织这样的面料。”亚历克斯说。 i.'"`pn_  
  'But this fabric isn't the best choice because it tends to cling to those problem areas.' U',C-56z  
  “但是该面料并不是最好的选择,因为它可能会紧贴着那些肥胖的身体部位。” msxt'-$M  
  Instead, Alex advises women to choose clothing in a Ponte fabric or a Merino wool or a Jersey fabric garment that is 'draped or ruched' as it 'tends to graze over your curves'. 6yy%_+k*  
  因此,亚历克斯建议女性选择双面螺纹针织面料、美利奴羊毛料亦或是有褶饰的针织面料,因为这种面料不会紧贴在身上,暴露身材缺陷。 .v(GVkE}  
  英文来源:每日邮报 wH8J?j"5>  
  翻译:黄敏欣(中国日报网爱新闻iNews译者) ,=\.L_'  
  编审:yaning i{m!v6j:  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
正确答案:余梦伦
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个