会员币: 2 个
好评度: 5705 点
在线时间: 13542(时)
注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-03-29
楼主 发表于: 2017-11-08  

“番茄炒蛋”戳心 留学党想家了该怎么办

最近朋友圈被一则留学生做番茄炒蛋的视频广告刷屏了。 ] UTP~2N  
  一个初到美国留学的男孩想做一道番茄炒蛋参加同学聚会,但却不知道怎么做,情急之下发信息求助妈妈。在大洋彼岸的妈妈秒回了一条语音指导信息,耐心地讲解每个步骤。但男孩没懂,妈妈干脆录了一段视频教他。男孩终于成功做出番茄炒蛋参加聚会,同学们都赞不绝口。 5J3kQ;5Q?  
|[ofc!/  
  闲聊中,他突然意识到自己和国内有12个小时的时差,爸妈原来是深夜爬起来教他做菜。  $nWmoe)  
  这则视频引发网友热议,评论却两面倒,一些网友吐槽广告中的男生是个妈宝,长这么大不会做番茄炒蛋…… Yb*}2  
Xu0*sQK  
  而另一方面,无数留学党的心却被狠狠戳中。 )BDi2: u  
=B2=UF  
vS<e/e+  
>48Y-w  
  和微电影里的留学生一样,很多留学生都是第一次离开家,但远距离切不断思念。 ><^@1z.J  
  Bustle网站的编辑雷切尔·西蒙(Rachel Simon)曾在一篇文章中写道,留学期间,有那么三个时刻,她体会到了强烈的思乡之情。 4 -W?u51"  
-n-X/M  
  1. 在机场的告别,你提着母亲为你塞得满满当当的行李箱,听着他们的千叮咛、万嘱咐。 Sj+#yct-  
  想象中的云淡风轻,却突然变成思念的暗涌。 cFQa~  
  The first time I felt homesick during my semester abroad, I hadn't even left the country yet. My parents had just dropped me off at JFK. They had stayed with me until I entered the security line, and then, with a few hugs and wave goodbye, they were gone. lN" rhZ  
  第一次想家时,我甚至还没出国。爸妈送我到肯尼迪机场,他们一直把我送到安检线前。我们拥抱,说了再见,他们就回家了。 I}x*AM 7+  
  It'd be the last time I saw them again for 6 months, the longest we'd ever been apart. Suddenly, that notion, so unconcerning a few moments before, felt unfathomable. B$j,:^  
  想到下次再见,就要等到6个月后了,这是我们至今最长的一次分别。突然之间,我本来的云淡风轻,突然变成思念的暗涌。 }o.ZCACYg  
  2. 在异乡的超市,被各种陌生的食品和标签包围着,孤独感油然而生,你想起母亲煮的汤面、熬的粥。 c:5BQr '  
  你想选购一份故乡,他们牵挂着你的心和胃。 ]T`qPIf;yJ  
  The second time it happened, I was shopping in my first Prague supermarket, surrounded by foods I didn't know, brands I couldn't read, and cashiers I couldn't understand, as I was shouted at in rapid Czech. Z O^ +KE"  
  我第二次想家,是第一次在布拉格的一家超市购物,周围的食物我都没见过,这些品牌我也不认识,收银员们用快速的捷克语跟我大声地讲话,我却一句也听不懂。 #^Y-*vf2  
  I was alone, confused, and incredibly overwhelmed, hating the unfamiliarity and wondering why I'd possibly thought traveling abroad was ever a good idea. E u   
  孤单、困惑笼罩着我,几乎压倒了我。我讨厌这种陌生感,搞不清楚当初自己为什么那么想出国。 ," v%  
  3. 生病的时候,你想起给你端水送药、为你忙来跑去的母亲,和她焦急关爱的眼神。 9X~^w_cdk  
  孤独掺杂着疾病的痛苦,让家成为了你梦想中治愈的天堂。 2(|V1]6D?  
  The third time, I was deeply sick with a virus; feverish, exhausted, and miserable. My friends brought me soup and I stayed home from class, but all I wanted was to be in my own house, with Gilmore Girls on the TV and meds that were in English, and a mom who'd rub my back as I fell asleep. !b=$FOC>  
  第三次想家,是我生着重病的时候,发烧、疲倦、痛苦万分。朋友给我带了汤,我也请了假,但我只想窝在自己的家里看《吉尔莫女孩》,希望药盒上都是我看得懂的文字,希望妈妈在我身边,她会在我睡觉时摩挲我的背。 ^&%?Q_]  
  For the first time ever, I hated being abroad. The feeling went away the moment I recovered, but for those 10 days, nothing felt worse than being 4,000 miles away from home. TB\CSXb  
  这是我第一次讨厌出国。但我病好之后,这种感觉就消失了。但在那生病的十天里,没什么比离家4000英里(约6437千米)更让人感觉糟糕了。 uOx$@1v,  
  留学在外想家是很正常的,这也是教育的一部分。但想家了该怎么办呢?双语君(微信ID:Chinadaily_Mobile)给你几则建议,或许可以帮助你。 !j@ 8:j0WY  
q\<vCKI-^  
1. 多参加课外活动 oY: "nE  
  Find ways to get involved outside of academic classes, for example participate in an intramural sports team, join a hiking club or volunteer for a student-run organization. Participation will help you meet students with like-minded interests. ;MD{p1w  
  想办法参与到学术课堂以外的活动中,比如参加校内体育队、加入户外运动俱乐部、充当学生组织的志愿者等。参与这些活动能帮你遇到志趣相投的同学。 3 -FNd~%  
  2. 别一刻不停地刷朋友圈 `)fGw7J {  
  It’s tempting to look at what your friends are doing at home, but you need to minimize time spent scrolling through social media. If you constantly focus on what you’re missing, you forget to live in the present moment. usi p>y  
  你大概会很想知道朋友们在国内的生活,但还是减少刷朋友圈的时间吧。如果你总惦记着自己错过了什么,就会忘了享受此刻的生活。 Ws(>} qjy  
R_ }(p2  
3. 开启全新的探索之旅 @ ri. r1  
  Do a little research about where you’re living and find a few places you absolutely have to explore –- the ten best coffee shops in the city, or the favorite locations for local street artists. Make a list of these places and challenge yourself to see all of them before you leave. czzV2P/t}  
  研究一下你所在的城市,找一些你想探索的地方,比如最好的10个咖啡店、街头艺术家最爱的表演场所等。把这些地方列在清单里,挑战自己在回国前把这些地方都走一遍。 ] $*cmk(Y  
  4. 定期和家里视频 &0`L;1R  
  Schedule specific times for video calls with your family. University can be very hectic, so make time to keep up connections. You want to stay in touch through good times and bad. q ^?{6}sy  
  定期和家里人视频。大学生活是非常令人激动的,花点时间和家人联系。不论生活是好是坏,都和他们分享。 R<)uvW_@  
  But limit your phone or Skype conversations to a few times a week with family. Talk to them too much and you’ll become dependent on them. +Xk!)Ge5E*  
  不过,每周和家人的电话和视频聊天几次就好。太经常和家人聊天,会让你太过依赖他们。 n:+M Nr  
_ev^5`>p/  
5. 动手做做家乡菜 I/l]Yv!  
  Cooking food that you're used to eating at home with your family can be a fun way to tackle homesickness. Most supermarkets have aisles for "international" foods and introducing your flatmates to a new cuisine can be fun, and remind you of home. Z8W<RiR  
  做些你在家里常吃的菜肴可以帮你克服思乡。大多数的超市都有进口食品区,也做给你的室友尝尝,这很有乐趣,也能让你想起自己的家。 )_ uK(UNZ5  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
.刚刚被蚊子咬完时,涂上 _____ 就不会痒了 正确答案:肥皂
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个