贡献值: 468 点
会员币: 2 个
好评度: 5705 点
在线时间: 13551(时)
注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-04-19
楼主 发表于: 2017-11-08  

秋冬御寒指南 秋裤穿不穿这是个问题

再大的风雪,也挡不住妹子们想露腿的心。但美是真的,冷也是真的。气温还将持续下降。不论如何,健康都是头等大事。如果你对秋裤坚持大写的拒绝,那么不妨试试下面几种御寒保暖的办法。 ?/hS1yD;  
%t1Z!xv_  
  Cold air is coming. Most cities in China are expected to see a sharp decline in temperature. Beijing has endured rainfall and a drop in temperature recently. Many residents have wrapped themselves up with warm winter clothes. Yh"9,Z&wiR  
  冷空气来袭,预计中国大部分城市气温将出现骤降。近日,北京经历了降雨降温。许多市民都穿上了暖和的冬装。 ngd4PN>{4  
  Speaking of which, it is about the time every mother pulls out long johns from the closet to make their children wear it. i Pl/I  
  说到这,现在正是妈妈们从衣橱里掏出秋裤逼你穿上的时候。 zp'hA  
?;5/"/i  
  作为一件御寒神器,秋裤可谓是人类智慧的结晶。“英雄不问出处,全都要穿秋裤”,不论在中国还是外国,秋裤都是对抗严寒的法宝之一。 Nknd8>Hy+  
Kc1w[EQ  
  英文中可以将秋裤称作long johns或thermal underwear,指通常在寒冷天气穿着的两件套长裤长袖内衣(a style of two-piece underwear with long legs and long sleeves that is normally worn during cold weather)。 fo/sA9  
  一些词源学家认为,秋裤之所以被称为long johns,是因为19世纪末期美国家喻户晓的拳击手约翰•L•沙利文(John L. Sullivan)在比赛时总喜欢穿秋裤。 67}8EV!/k  
L.K|]]u  
  紧身秋裤在拳击场上完美呈现了“力与美”的结合,沙利文也因此成为名噪一时的时尚教主。人们纷纷效仿他,套上秋裤,不少人都留下了一张秋裤照以“捍卫”自己的时尚品味。 a5pM~.]  
Pjvb}q=  
  但近年来,秋裤却逐渐演变成土气的代名词。每到该穿秋裤的季节,这件保暖神器都会成为时尚达人diss的对象。 eL)m(  
  For many people, long johns have been something for grandparents — or rather, they are a fashion disaster. iny/K/5bf  
  对于许多人来说,秋裤是专属于奶奶辈的“时尚终结者”。 'aD"v>  
  In 2008, Su Mang, chief editor of Bazaar magazine, indicated that wearing long johns compromised fashion. "I never allow people around me to wear long johns," Su said in a talk show with TV anchor Chen Luyu. <j#IR  
  2008年,时尚杂志《时尚芭莎》主编苏芒曾表示,穿秋裤会破坏时尚感。她在一档由陈鲁豫主持的谈话节目中称:“我从不允许自己周围的人穿秋裤。” CV{ZoY  
:U'n0\  
  As with Su, many young women don't wear thermal underwear even on cold rainy days. It is reported that despite the dropping temperature, there are a number of young people who don't wear long johns and they never will. VB8eGMo  
  和苏芒一样,许多年轻女性即使在寒冷的雨天也不穿秋裤。据称就算是降温了,仍有一些年轻人始终拒穿秋裤。 &\6(iL  
  的确,再大的风雪,也挡不住妹子们想露腿的心。但美是真的,冷也是真的。 SLNOOEN  
QL2 LIs  
  The temperature drop is projected to continue. Whether you wear long johns or not, health should be a top priority. F`,bFQ  
  气温还将持续下降。不管你是否穿秋裤,健康都应该是头等大事。  myOW^  
  如果不能接受秋裤,那么不妨试试下面几种御寒保暖的办法。 ^Dfqc-]  
  Hot pot K~^o06 Y  
  火锅 LSXsq}  
  Hot pot is the best choice to keep warm in this cold weather, gathering friends and family members in front of a steaming chafing dish. All the ingredients stewing in the pot are selected based on personal taste. p`U#  
  在这种寒冷的天气里,和朋友家人聚在热气腾腾的火锅前是保暖的最佳选择。你可以根据个人口味选择火锅中的所有食材。 ~WV1t][  
  Styles of hot pot can be divided into two types: Chongqing hot pot and the northern traditional brass pot. In Beijing, as an example, the Donglaishun Restaurant is a famous brand for the old-style hot pot, which requires a brass pot and charcoal fire to cook. k@n L(2  
  火锅按口味可分为两大类:重庆火锅和北方传统铜锅火锅。以北京为例,“东来顺”是北方传统火锅中的老字号,制作这种火锅需要用铜锅和炭火。 "OkZ [E)  
DSp~k)  
  The chief characteristic of Chongqing hot pot is a numbing, spicy flavor. If you have a cold, Chongqing hot pot is highly recommended to cure it. With its garlic and oil remedy, Chongqing hot pot could make you sweaty and clean your sinuses. #%OS=.V  
  重庆火锅的主要特点是麻和辣。如果你感冒了,那么强烈建议用重庆火锅治感冒。在大蒜和红油的帮助下,重庆火锅可以帮你发汗,清洁你的鼻腔。 v!<FeLW  
-{d(~XIo  
  Moreover, if you indulge in Korean dramas, the Korean kimchi hot pot could also be a good choice. The cheese, ramen and rice cake boiling in sweet chilli kimchee soup can be addictive. f1o^:}5x  
  此外,如果你是韩剧迷,韩式泡菜火锅也是不错的选择。甜辣泡菜汤中翻滚的奶酪、拉面和年糕让人为之沉沦。 xZV|QVY;  
*(i%\  
  Warm drinks r<P?F  
  热饮 &js$qgY  
  Whether a soothing hot tea, a mug of hot cocoa, or a cup of fruit wine, there's nothing like a warm drink to heat you from the inside out. No matter what your beverage of choice may be, time stands still when you grab a cup of whatever it is and just let yourself sit and enjoy the presence of others. |6Iw\YU  
  无论是舒缓的热茶、热可可,还是果酒,没有什么能像一杯热饮一样由内而外的温暖你。不管你选择哪种,只要捧着一杯热饮,让自己坐下来,享受周围的一切,时间就会静止下来。 G2c\"[N1/  
  Outdoor activities L-q)48+^k  
  户外活动 hA&m G33  
  Autumn is a perfect season, with a comfortable temperature for people to do some outdoor events. Go hiking up the mountain or biking down the city. Just give yourself a break to enjoy the nature. %){/O}I]>  
  秋天气候宜人,正适合做一些户外运动。去爬山或在城市里骑行吧,只要让自己放轻松下来,享受大自然。 -,mV~y  
   [,~;n@jz  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
屈联西在线
2015.1.28跟QY无关
级别: 杂志编辑

UID: 8142
精华: 58
发帖: 116763
财富: 190111733 鼎币
威望: 81 点
贡献值: 468 点
会员币: 2 个
好评度: 5705 点
在线时间: 13551(时)
注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-04-19
沙发 发表于: 2017-11-08  

世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
.刚刚被蚊子咬完时,涂上 _____ 就不会痒了 正确答案:肥皂
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个