qiufeng0299 发表于 2021-4-4 11:22:00

Hold your horses 是什么意思?抓住你的马?这么翻译真是莫名其妙

你知道老外跟你说「Hold your horses」,是要表达什么意思吗?


在早就已经不把🐎马当代步工具的今天,显然不能直译为“拴住你的马”!


01.放松

take it easy
Relax and take it easy for a while.放松一下,休息一会儿。
Take it easy, Jenny! There’s no need to get so annoyed.别激动,詹妮!没必要生这么大的气嘛!



02.慢慢来

take your time
By all means, take your time.当然,慢慢来。
I'll be back soon. Take your time.我一会就回来。别着急。

03.慢慢做某事

take one's time doing something
The hairdresser took her time cutting my hair.理发师慢慢地剪我的头发。
Take your time deciding.慢慢做决定吧。

There's no need to rush.没有必要着急。

But since you're back, there's no need to rush.但是既然你都回来了,就没必要着急了。



04.不用急

There's no need to hurry.
No need to hurry. There will be another car in five minutes.不用急。再过五分钟又有车来。


05.别急;耐心等着

Hold your horses.
Are the eggs ready yet? Hold your horses !蛋煎好了吗?耐心等着!
Hold your horses. All right, where do you see this other telephone?你别急嘛。好吧,另一部电话装在哪呢?

06.等等

Hold it.
Hold it. Hold it. I gotta side with Chandler on this one.等等,这次我要站在钱德勒这一边。
Hold it, hold it. I'm sorry, sir. We're having a party. You can't park here.停一停,停一停。抱歉,先生。我们在开宴会。你不能把车停在这。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Hold your horses 是什么意思?抓住你的马?这么翻译真是莫名其妙