|
马上注册!
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册
×
菜品
菜:dish
虾:shrimp
牛肉:beef
金枪鱼沙拉: tuna salad
糖醋肉: sweet and sour pork
糖酷鱼: sweet and sour fish
清炒虾仁: plain fried shrimps
毛蟹: hairy crab
抱怨和回复
饿坏了: starve
着急,抓紧:hurry
道歉: apologize
立刻,马上: immediately
免费赠送的: complimentary
主厨:chef
最喜欢的: favorite
错误: mistake
酒店服务万能句
催促上菜
1. Where are our dishes?
我们的菜怎么还没来啊?
2. We are starving. Would you please hurry up?
我们都快饿死了,能快点儿吗?
3. Have you forgotten my order?
你们忘了我点的菜了吧?
4. Excuse me, I ordered a tuna salad half an hour ago. Is it ready?
打扰一下,我半小时前点了金枪鱼沙拉,请问好了吗?
5. I' m impatient with being kept waiting.我已经等得不耐烦了。
6. Will it be ready in ten minutes?
十分钟之内能做好吗
7. How much longer will I have to wait?
我还要等多久?
8. My order still hasn' t come. Why does it take so long?
我的菜还没上。怎么这么长时间啊?
上菜
1. Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
这是青椒洋葱炒牛肉。
2. It's coming.
菜这就来。
3. It's sweet and sour pork
这是糖醋肉。
4. I'm afraid there is a mistake. I ordered a sweet and sour fish.
恐怕弄错了,我要的是糖醋鱼。
5. Excuse me,sir. I ordered the hairy crab,but you gave me the green crab.
对不起,先生。我点的是毛蟹,而你给我的是青蟹。
6. I'll get you the head waiter.
我去请主管来。
7. I do apologize for serving you the wrong dish.
给您上错了菜,实在抱歉。
8. I'll change it for you immediately.
我马上给您换。
9. I'm afraid I don' t have enough time to wait for the dish.
恐怕我没有足够的时间等这道菜。
10. I shall ask the Room Service to serve you a snack at 7:30 tonight, and you'll have your favorite hairy crab.
今晚七点半我请客房服务部给您奉送一份夜宵,到时会有您喜欢吃的毛蟹。
11. And now, please try the green crab if you don't mind.
您如果不介意的话,不妨尝尝这种青蟹。
12. Please take your time and enjoy yourself.
请慢用,祝您用餐愉快。
Serving Dishes2
来自酒店英语
00:0002:54
实境演练小试身手
抱怨上菜速度
Excuse me?
打扰一下?
Yes, miss. What can I do for you?
是的,小姐,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
I ordered my dish about half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet.
我半小时前点了菜,但是到现在还没上。
I am sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now.
非常抱歉,我马上去跟主厨催一下。
Miss, I just checked with the kitchen and they said your order will be coming soon. Oh,here it comes.
我刚刚跟厨房确认过了,他们说您点的菜马上就好。看,这就来了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Miss, I'm very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this free glass of wine for the inconvenience. Again, I'm terribly sorry to make you wait so long.
小姐,非常抱歉上菜晚了,请接受这杯免费的葡萄酒以弥补我们给您造成的不便。再次向您表示歉意,让您久等了。
It doesn't matter.
没关系。
服务员上错菜
Here is the fried beef with green pepper and onion.
这是青椒洋葱炒牛肉。
Mm, it looks good. And I have ordered an other dish-plain fried shrimps.
嗯,看起来不错。我还点了另外一道菜一一清炒虾仁。
It's coming.
马上来。
What is this?
这是什么?
It's sweet and sour pork.
这是糖醋肉。
I'm afraid there is a mistake. I ordered a sweet and sour fish.
恐怕弄错了吧。我点的是份糖醋鱼。
I'm sorry,sir. I got it wrong. Will you keep the sweet and sour pork, or should I get the sweet and sour fish for you?
对不起,先生。我弄错了。你愿意留下这份糖醋肉吗,或者我给您换成糖醋鱼呢?
That's all right. I'll take it anyway.
没关系。我就要这份吧。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。 |
|