返回列表 发布新帖
查看: 863|回复: 0

人人说英语:如何表达抱怨与责备

发表于 2010-12-20 17:03:33 | 查看全部 |阅读模式

马上注册!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

×
2010年12月20日   来源:昂秀外语《人人说英语--从ABC到流畅口语》
  1. 我有一些不满。I have a complaint. = I want to complain about something。


  2. 你只会说不会做。You’re all talk and no action。
  A: Sorry. I’ll make it up to you someday。
  抱歉。我改天会报答你的。
  B: You’re all talk and no action。
  你只会说不会做。
  ● make it up to sb。“报答,回报”
  3. 我要跟你讲多少遍才行呢?How many times do I have to tell you? = If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times。
  4. 有什么不满吗?Any complaints? = Do you have any complaints?
  ○ What’s your complaint?
  你对哪里不满?
  5. 你最好少管闲事。You’d better mind your own business。
  A: Why did she marry a man old enough to be her father?
  他都可以当她爸爸了,她怎么会嫁给他?
  B: You’d better mind your own business。
  你最好少管闲事。
  ■ mind one’s own business 经典口语句,意为“管好自己的事,少管闲事”。
  6. 我是说真的。I’m serious。
  = I mean it。
  A: I’m tired of your complaints。
  我受够了你的抱怨。
  B: Just listen to me. I’m serious。
  听我说。我是说真的。
  7. 可不可以安静一点儿?Would you mind keeping it down? = I wonder if you’d mind keeping it down。
  8. 你到底在想什么?What are you thinking about? A: May I take a leave for ten days from tomorrow?
  明天开始我可以请十天假吗?
  B: What are you thinking about? 你到底在想什么?
  9. 这不公平。That’s not fair. = It’s unfair。
  10. 你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。I’m not at all pleased by your negligence. A: I’m not at all pleased by your negligence。
  你们疏忽大意,我很不满意。 Section
  B: We feel terribly sorry。
  很抱歉。
  ★ negligence n. 疏忽
  11. 我会跟他反映的。I’ll tell him a thing or two. = I’ll give him a piece of my mind。
  12. 你说得简单。That’s easy for you to say。
  A: You should get used to the new job soon。
  你应该尽快习惯新工作。
  B: That’s easy for you to say。
  你说得简单。
  13. 真蠢!What a fool!
  A: What do you think of his behavior yesterday?
  你认为他昨天的表现怎么样?
  B: What a fool! 真蠢!
  14. 我讨厌等人。I really hate waiting. A: I really hate waiting。
  我讨厌等人。
  B: I’m sorry. I had something urgent just now。
  对不起。刚才我有点急事。
  15. 我对此很不高兴。I’m not happy about it. = I’m not satisfied with it。
  16. 不要再抱怨了。Stop complaining! = No more complaints!
  17. 我只是受不了这股味。I just can’t stand the odor。
  A: Why do you pinch your nose?
  你为什么捏着鼻子?
  B: I just can’t stand the odor. It stinks。
  我只是受不了这股味。臭死了。 ★ odor n. 气味
  ★ pinch[pintF] v. 捏,掐 ★ stink v. 发出臭味
      18. 你就不能严肃点吗?Can’t you be serious for once? A: Can’t you be serious for once?
  你就不能严肃点吗?
  B: Sorry。
  对不起。
  19. 你这样说是什么意思? What do you mean by saying so? A: What do you mean by saying so?
  你这样说是什么意思?
  B: Nothing。
  没什么意思。
  20. 你为什么老挑我的刺儿? Why are you picking on me? A: Why are you picking on me?
  你为什么老挑我的刺儿? B: It’s for your own good。
  这是为你好。
  ● pick on “作弄,总是挑剔”
  21. 别胡说了。Don’t pull my leg. = Don’t talk stupid!
  ● pull one’s leg“嘲弄某人,戏弄某人”
  22. 我对你忍无可忍了。I’m out of patience with you. A: I’m out of patience with you。
  我对你忍无可忍了。
  B: Sorry. I’ll do it better next time. 对不起,下一次我一定做好些。
  23. 你怎么能做这种傻事呢?How can you do such a foolish thing? A: How can you do such a foolish thing?
  你怎么能做这种傻事呢?
  B: I’m really sorry。
  我真的很抱歉。
  24. 你太顽皮了。You are too naughty. ○ You naughty boy! 你这个调皮鬼! ★ naughty [5nC:ti] a. 顽皮的,淘气的
  25. 你这样做是多么的荒谬啊!How absurd of you to do that! A: How absurd of you to do that!
  你这样 做是多么荒谬啊!
  B: Why do you think so?
  你为什么会这样想呢?
  ★ absurd a. 荒谬的,可笑的
  26. 这是你的错。You’re to blame。
  = It’s your fault。
  ● to blame“应受谴责的”
  27. 干的什么事儿啊!What a thing to do!
  A: What a thing to do! 干的什么事啊! B: It’s none of your business. 这不关你的事。
  28. 你本来至少可以避免这样做。You might at least have avoided doing that。
  A: You might at least have avoided doing that。
  你本来至少可以避免这样做。
  B: I’m really sorry for what I have done。
  我为我的所作所为道歉。
  29. 你也站在我的立场上想想。Put yourself in my shoes。
  = Try to see it from my point of view。
  = Try to see it my way。
  ● in one’s shoes“处于某人的位置”
  30. 下次能不能礼貌点儿?Could you be more polite next time? A: Could you be more polite next time?
  下次能不能礼貌点儿?
  B: I’ll bear it in my mind。
  我会谨记的。
  31. 你知道自己在干什么吗? What do you think you’re doing?
  ○ Now look at what you’ve done!
  瞧你干了些什么呀!
  32. 你在耍我。You tricked me。
  = Don’t make fun of me。
  ★ trick v. 骗,捉弄
  33. 我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。
  I wonder why you couldn’t have told me earlier。
  A: I wonder why you couldn’t have told me earlier。
  我不明白你为什么不早告诉我。
  B: I couldn’t find you anywhere。
  我哪儿也找不到你。
  34. 别把我卷进去!Don’t involve me! ○ I don’t want to get involved。
  我不想被卷进去。
  ★ involve v. 使牵涉,卷入
  35. 你应该再仔细点。You should be more careful。
  ○ I blame you for being so careless。
  都怪你这么粗心。
  36. 你应该为自己感到耻辱。You ought to be ashamed of yourself. A: You ought to be ashamed of yourself。
  你应该为自己感到耻辱。
  B: But I’ve done nothing。
  但我没做什么呀。
  ashamed a. 惭愧的,羞耻的
  ● be ashamed of“感到羞愧”
  37. 你真是一点用都没有。You’re really good for nothing。
  = You are useless。
  good for nothing“毫无价值”
 
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关注公众号
QQ会员群

Copyright © 2021-2025 中企互动平台 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:bztdxxl@vip.sina.com

Powered by Discuz! X3.5|京ICP备10020731号-1|京公网安备 11010102001080号

关灯 在本版发帖
扫一扫添加管理员微信
返回顶部
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表