返回列表 发布新帖
查看: 719|回复: 0

《Nikita》S02E08:你有些不知所措了吧(图)

发表于 2011-11-17 22:54:19 | 查看全部 |阅读模式

马上注册!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

×
2011年11月17日 沪江英语
1.jpg
《Nikita》S02E08笔记

  1、'Cause I'm not really set up for a...
  我可没准备好……
  set up
  准备;安排
  e.g: Can someone set the overhead projector up?
  谁能准备下投影仪?
  2.We should get somebody to swing by your apartment, pick up some new clothes.
  我们该派人去趟你的公寓拿一些新衣服过来。
  swing by
  短暂拜访;路经
  e.g: I'll swing by the grocery store on my way.
  我会路过去趟杂货店。
  3.We need to profile one of her staff, preferably someone low on the totem pole.
  我们得收集她员工的资料,最好是一名低级员工。
  low on the totem pole
  地位等级低
  4.Does put you in a bit of a pickle, doesn't it?
  你有些不知所措了吧?
  be in a (pretty) pickle
  为难;不知所措
  e.g: Don't be that person who wakes up one day wondering where life went and finds their self in a pickle, or worse – with regrets.
  不要等哪一天醒来却不知道生活走到了哪里,而自己身陷困境甚至悔恨万千。
  5.That should be enough to get your mission off the ground, don't you think?
  这笔钱应该足够让你开始这项任务了,你觉得呢?
  get off the ground
  (使)成功开始
  e.g: Her show never really got off the ground in the UK.
  她的表演在英国就没成功开始过。
  6.You'd be closing the door on any further opportunity, and you'd be pissing me off.
  你却会为此坏了长远大计,而且还会惹怒我。
  piss somebody off
  惹怒
  e.g: The way she treats me really pisses me off.
  她那样骗我的确惹怒了我。
  7.Unless she's already taken a liking to you.
  除非她已经有点看上你了。
  take a liking to
  开始喜欢;看上
  e.g: He immediately took a liking to Steve.
  他很快就喜欢上史蒂夫了。
  8.I disobey direct orders, and six will string me up.
  不听上司指挥,军情六处不会放过我。
  string somebody up
  吊死,绞死。在这里并不一定就是吊死,意思是杀了我,不会放过我。
  9.I'll hold 'em off. Get inside.
  我拖住他们,你先进去。
  hold somebody off
  (使)不接近
  e.g: There's already a crowd of reporters outside - I'll try to hold them off for a while.
  外面早已经挤满了记者——我去尽量拖住他们一会。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关注公众号
QQ会员群

Copyright © 2021-2025 中企互动平台 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

相关侵权、举报、投诉及建议等,请发 E-mail:bztdxxl@vip.sina.com

Powered by Discuz! X3.5|京ICP备10020731号-1|京公网安备 11010102001080号

关灯 在本版发帖
扫一扫添加管理员微信
返回顶部
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表