会员币: 2 个
    好评度: 5705 点
    在线时间: 13555(时)
    注册时间: 2010-01-02
    最后登录: 2024-04-27
    楼主 发表于: 2010-08-06  

没有妻女陪伴 奥巴马孤身度过49岁生日

2010年08月05日 16:44   中国日报网-英语点津 i{<8 hLO  
      Alone on his 49th birthday, President Barack Obama fled the empty White House mansion and headed for a more intimate celebration with longtime friends in his Chicago hometown。 R!sNg   
    "AT&!t[J  
      Obama has been living a bachelor's life for the past several days with first lady Michelle Obama and daughter Sasha visiting Spain and daughter Malia spending the month away at an undisclosed camp。 bZxv/\  
    o:Ln._bj  
      Before leaving Washington on Wednesday afternoon with the family dog, Bo, Obama got a couple of presents he didn't have to unwrap and which the White House described as being the highlight of his day: telephone calls from the women in his life。 qsI{ b<n  
    |!$ Q<-]f  
      Mrs. Obama and Sasha phoned in their happy birthday wishes, followed by a lunchtime call from Malia。 p])D)FsMB  
    {&u Rd?(  
      "Needless to say ... both those calls were the highlights of his day," White House press secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters who traveled with Obama aboard Air Force One。 M#=Y~PU  
    ]MC/t5vCu  
      Obama's Secret Service detail got him a present, though Gibbs would describe it only as "heartfelt." 6o$Z0mG  
    iYkRo>3!QX  
      As the presidential motorcade pulled closer to his house in Hyde Park, neighbors lined the street to welcome him home with waves and signs, including "Happy 49th Birthday President Barack Obama" and "Happy Birthday Mr. President." ; qO@A1Hq  
    60~v t04  
      Obama's birthday — though a year short of the milestone 5-0 — also was viewed in this election year as a prime fundraising opportunity for Democrats, who fear losing their hold on both houses of Congress come November。 "\NF  
    OpYmTep#T\  
      美国总统贝拉克·奥巴马日前独自迎来49岁的生日。当天,奥巴马离开空荡荡的白宫官邸,前往芝加哥老家与老友们团聚,共庆生日。 -sP9E|/:'3  
    [vE$R@TZ0!  
      这几天奥巴马一直过着“单身”生活。第一夫人米歇尔•奥巴马和小女儿萨莎正在西班牙度假,大女儿玛丽亚本月在外地某处参加夏令营。 Q]!6uA$A  
    cL6 6gOEL  
      本周三下午在与白宫第一犬“波”一同离开华盛顿前,奥巴马收到了两份不用打开的礼物,白宫称这是奥巴马生日当天最激动的时刻:接到妻女打来的电话。 wG_4$kyj  
    Sq?,C&LsA  
      米歇尔和萨莎打来电话祝他生日快乐,午饭时分玛丽亚也打来了电话。 EJO.'vQ  
    g* %bzfk=|  
      白宫新闻发言人罗伯特•吉布斯告诉跟随“空军一号”一同前往芝加哥的记者们说:“毫无疑问,接到这两个电话是他这一天中最开心的时刻。” Y3D3.T6Q  
    D5=C^`$2  
      奥巴马的特情组人员为他准备了一份礼物,不过吉布斯仅透露这份礼物“很有心”。 |p;4dL  
    fwRGT|":B  
      当总统车队驶抵奥巴马位于海德园的居所时,邻居们站在街道两旁挥手致意,并举着“奥巴马总统49岁生日快乐!”和“总统先生生日快乐!”等标语欢迎他回来。 0rV/qMo;K  
    *^n^nnCwp  
      奥巴马这次的生日还被视为民主党募款的好时机——尽管离50岁“大关”还有一年时间。今年美国国会将举行中期选举,民主党担心在11月的选举中会失去对参众两院的控制权。 :RPVT,O}  
    评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
    世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
    The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
    屈联西离线
    2015.1.28跟QY无关
    级别: 杂志编辑

UID: 8142
    精华: 58
    发帖: 116763
    财富: 190111733 鼎币
    威望: 81 点
    贡献值: 468 点
    会员币: 2 个
    好评度: 5705 点
    在线时间: 13555(时)
    注册时间: 2010-01-02
    最后登录: 2024-04-27
    沙发 发表于: 2010-08-07  
    Obama has been living a bachelor's life  for the past several days . c qv .dC  
    cS4xe(n8  
    这几天奥巴马一直过着“单身”生活。
    世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
    The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
    描述
    快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
    验证问题:
    中国大约有多少年悠久的历史 正确答案:5000
    按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
    上一个下一个