四种最恐怖的美容方法(双语)

2010年08月09日 12:46   沪江英语 ch })ivFP[  

j^ EbO3  
    恐怖的面膜 vYnftJK&  
      1.Is that poo on your face? V^rW?Do  
    8zmv 5trt  
      你脸上敷的是便便吗? (U9a@ 1  
    rQj~[Y.c  
        Exotic facials were one way to turn back the hands of time, to help uncover that baby face hidden under the wrinkles and acne. But desperate times did indeed call for desperate measures. From human placenta and snail secretion to bird poo, people were ready to put anything and everything on their faces in the name of beauty. 1exfCm  
    0>@[o8  
        奇特的面部护理是返老还童、有助于展现隐藏在皱纹和痤疮下幼嫩肌肤的一个方法,但对自己这张脸绝望时你的确会采取一些极端的方法。从人的胎盘和蜗牛分泌物到鸟屎,为了寻求美丽,人们随时准备好将任何东西涂在脸上。 $ $4W}Ug3U  

fM ^<+o@  
    蛇的减压按摩 '5rU e\k  
      2.De-stressing snakes 9o_- =>(  
    7'eh)[T  
      用蛇按摩 u-.L^!k  
    '[f Zt#  
      For most people, snakes elicit a sense of panic. But the owner of Ada Barak’s Carnivorous Plant Farm near Tel Aviv, Israel, believes she’s harnessed the relaxing power of the slithering creatures. In 2007, she made headlines for her new spa offering: For $70, spa-goers can get a massage from six non-venomous serpents2, which are placed on different surfaces of the body. ~L'nz quF  
    f#OQ (WTJE  
      对大多数人来说,蛇会令人产生恐慌感。但靠近以色列特拉维夫市的埃达·巴拉克肉食植物农场的主人则认为自己发掘出这种滑行动物所具有的令人放松的能力。 2007年,她的新型spa服务成为重大新闻:只要支付70美元,spa享受者就能得到六条无毒蛇的按摩服务,这六条蛇会被放在身体的不同部位进行按摩。 ZqK]jT6V/X  

% rcFT_  
    小鱼足疗 jBRPR R0  
      3.Feet-feeding fish N`1r;%5  
    lRND  
      鱼足疗 r/PKrw sC  
    !G+u j(  
      Salon owners found a whole new use for fish, making a splash with fish pedicures in 2008. Customers plunge their tootsies into a tank filled with tiny fish that nibble off dead skin, resulting in softer feet. aR)?a;}H  
    ik\S88|  
      美容院老板们发现了一种鱼的全新用途,因此,鱼足疗在2008年盛行一时。顾客们将他们的脚浸入一个装满小鱼的水池,让那些小鱼吃掉脚部死皮,得到的是一双更加柔软的脚。 (.Xr#;\(  

t)r1"oA  
    汉堡味香水 D^$OCj\  
      4.You smell like lunch -9-fX(I  
    'C~9]Y].  
      美食香味的保养品 y x;h  
    X4Xf2aXI  
      Vanilla, cocoa, fruit – the essences of sweet foods have long been present in personal care product fragrances. But this decade, some companies have looked to the savory scents of our favorite processed foods for inspiration. In 2008, Burger King came out with “Flame,” which they describe as a “scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat.” j-32S!  
    6?o>{e7n^  
      香草、可可、水果——甜食重要成分的味道作为个人保养品的香味已经很久了。但在近十年里,一些公司已经开始在人们喜欢的加工食品的美味香气中寻找灵感。 2008年,汉堡王推出了一款“火焰”香水,他们将之形容为“带有一点烤肉味道的诱人香气。” @a(oB.i  
    评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
    世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
    The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
    描述
    快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
    验证问题:
    正确答案:8
    按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
    上一个下一个