在线时间: 3520(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-04-26
楼主 发表于: 2021-01-15  

Frontliner 一线工作者

管理提醒: 本帖被 陈小将 执行加亮操作(2021-01-15)
内容简介 xQ"uC!Gu4  
Jq0sZ0j  
名词 “frontliner” 是由 “frontline” 衍生出的一个新表达,在新冠肺炎疫情期间被频繁使用。在这期节目中,主持人菲菲和 Roy 将介绍 “frontliner” 这个词的意思和用法。 M+&~sX*a  
文字稿 "p O  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) ]'pfw9"f~  
Feifei 8w:ay,=  
大家好!欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 Tr?p/9.m  
Roy g4^-B  
And I'm Roy! Ah, my legs are really aching. I've been standing all day! 6,=Z4>  
Feifei GN|"RuQ  
Well, there's an easy fix for that, Roy. Sit down! j6l1<3j  
Roy *O$|,EsY  
No, sorry – I can't. I want to be at the front of the queue when we go to watch Rob's Biscuit Band tonight. -- %XkO  
Feifei XCI  
Firstly, I'm not going with you. Secondly, I think you've mixed up front of the queue with 'frontliner', which is a word we're talking about in this programme. D|5mNX %e  
Roy A$wC !P|;  
Ah, right! A frontliner is a person who works in an advanced position. It's been mentioned quite a lot recently due to the coronavirus pandemic. =aVvv+T  
Feifei 7]rIq\bM  
“Frontliner” 所指的不是 “排队站在最前面的人”,它指的是 “一线工作者”。比如,医护人员就属于 “frontliner(一线工作者)”。 nFlN{_/  
Roy fK7 ?"^`/  
Yes, because they work on the frontline. Right, now I'm going to sit down, seeing as we're not queuing to be at the front of the line. xo@1((|z  
Feifei @K]`!=vUk  
Yes, you should. Let's listen to these examples. EGD{nE  
Examples @{@b^tk  
Ahmed is a frontliner and works in the hospital as a doctor helping patients recover from diseases. h{)m}"n<R  
Wellington's mother is a frontliner and attends many accidents as a first responder. xdO3koE:  
Roberta always wanted to be a teacher growing up, and now she works in a school as a frontliner. 7g*!6-W[  
Feifei q?LOtN? o  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。以上,我们学习了如何使用合成词 “frontliner” 来指 “从事一线工作的人”,比如医生、护士。 1`?o#w  
Roy j& 7>ph  
They do amazing jobs. Sometimes they get referred to as 'frontline doctors and nurses' or 'frontline workers'. Many people see them as heroes. ;!HQ!#B  
Feifei }Q`+hJ0  
Yes, these frontliners have been risking their lives to save people from the virus recently. [x)T2sA  
Roy nq_$!aB_K  
In the UK, a lot of people took part every week in something called 'Clap for Carers'. It's now become an annual event where you go outside and clap to celebrate the difficult and brave work of frontliners. 9fX0?POG  
Feifei ZRjM^ d;  
And to all the people who listen to Authentic Real English who are frontliners – a round of applause. Bye! aA?Qr&]M  
Roy 7u"Q1n(h/  
Bye! 4S42h_9  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复