注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-04-28
楼主 发表于: 2011-01-24  

美国男子网上发讨钱视频成功要到百万美元

管理提醒: 本帖被 屈联西 从 英语加油站 移动到本区(2011-01-26)
10R#} ~D  
  2011年01月24日  环球时报 VRU"2mQ.P6  
d!0iv'^t  
  Brooklyn comedian Craig Rowin made a YouTube appeal for somebody to give him $1 million two months ago and thus attracted tens of thousands of clicks. And incredibly, it appears some philanthropist was taken in by the appeal because Craig claimed Wednesday that his dream has come true。 8?LsV<  
  "Millionaires, listen up, I have a proposition. You have millions and millions of dollars. Please give me a million," he said in his video. "I don't need it for anything specific. I haven't thought that through yet. I might at least go on a trip to start." E:vgG|??  
  He also listed and asked dozens of wealthy individuals, including Lady Gaga, Warren Buffett, Nelson Mandela, Gary Busey and Tom Seaver, who he claimed could make him rich if they wanted to. He also appealed to the Chilean miners for money and apologised if they weren't millionaires。 H1>~,zc>E  
  In a new video, Rowin suddenly said he was "flabbergasted" to receive a letter and a phone call from the man identifying himself as Benjamin who offered to hand over the entire sum. On February 2, Benjamin will hand over the cheque in person at a theater in Manhattan. Rowin explained that his benefactor liked the video and called it "really fun." {*mf Is  
  "On February 2 I will be a one millionaire," he said on the video clip. "Now here is a couple of seconds for you to resent me." On the YouTube caption Rowin wrote that he will no longer be asking for cash - but included an email address for anybody who wanted to "give me another one million dollars." 7+ +Fak  
  据英国《每日邮报》22日报道,纽约布鲁克林喜剧演员克莱格•罗文两个月前在Youtube视频网站上发布视频,希望某位富翁无偿给他1百万美元,赢得千万点击量。而让人不可思议地是,某位慈善家似乎真会为之动容,因为克莱格上周三宣称他已经实现了自己的梦想。 -Pt.  
  “百万富翁们,听好了,我有个请求。你们的钱数以万计,所以请给我1百万,”他在视频中这么说道。“我要这些钱也不是为了做什么,我也还没想好该怎么花。可能我会先旅行一下吧。” \]<e Lw- v  
  克莱格还列出了一个“只要他们愿意,就可让他变富”的富人名单,这些富人包括歌星嘎嘎小姐、股神巴菲特、影星加里•布塞、棒球明星汤姆•西沃尔等等。克莱格甚至将数月前刚刚从矿难中获救的智利矿工们也列为他的“乞讨对象”,并称如果他们不是百万富翁他表示道歉。  *U>"_h T0  
  而在最新发布的一段视频中,克莱格突然宣布自己收到了一个自称本杰明且愿意倾囊相助的有钱人士的信件和电话。2月2日,“本杰明”将在曼哈顿某剧院将100万美元支票亲手交给克莱格。对此,克莱格解释称“本杰明”喜欢克莱格的“讨钱视频”,并表示视频“真得非常有趣”。 @n2Dt d  
  “到2月2日我就会是一名百万富翁了,”克莱格称。“现在你们还有几秒钟的时间来嫉恨我。”罗文在Youtube上发表文字称自己不再讨钱——但是他还是留了一个电子邮箱地址,以便那些想再“给他1百万美元”的有钱人联系到他。 fE`p  
IUf&*'_  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
正确答案:许振超
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个