在线时间: 13556(时)
注册时间: 2010-01-02
最后登录: 2024-04-28
楼主 发表于: 2011-06-27  

男生必看:女生心口不一时常用语

2011年06月23日           沪江英语 F <>!kK/c  
Q_* "SRz  
  1) Fine 算了 L pR''`2BT  
  This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up。女人通常喜欢用这个词来结束争吵,在她们心里自己是对的而你才应该闭上嘴。 p&+;w  
  2) Five Minutes 5分钟就好 Bj k]ZU0T  
  If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house。如果她在换衣服打扮什么的,她说的5分钟事实上还要半个小时。而当她在打扫屋子你在看球赛的时候,她嘴里的5分钟那可就是精准的再给你五分钟了。 fVb-$  
  3) Nothing没事 eSWL rryY  
  This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine。这是暴风雨来临之前的预兆。她嘴上说没事其实却是有事的,你可得当心点了。一开始说“没事”的争吵往往最终以“算了”结束。 /|#&px)G  
  4) Go Ahead想去就去呗 7+X:LA~U  
  This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!这只是在警告你,而不是真的准你去。千万别当真。 "k]CW\H6z  
  5) Loud Sigh长叹一口气 G9g1hie@%  
  This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing。)虽然没具体说什么,但是这确实传达了她的心思,男人们却往往误读了这个信号。长叹一口气意味着她心里觉得你是个大白痴,不知道为什么自己还要在这里浪费时间跟你吵些鸡毛蒜皮的事。 O"Ku1t!  
  6) That’s Okay没关系 il|1a8M2~  
  This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake。这是女人对男人说的一句最危险的话。“没关系”就意味着她还需要点时间好好想想什么时候怎么样让你付出代价。 ~P~  
  7) Thanks谢谢 | N0Z-|  
  A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here – This is true, unless she says ‘Thanks a lot’ – that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say ‘you’re welcome’ . that will bring on a ‘whatever’)。如果一个女人对你说谢谢,不要问为什么,也不要昏倒。你只需要对她说不用谢。(我很想在这里加一句--她如果只说谢谢,那么她是真心的,但她如果说非常感谢的时候,她只是想讽刺你罢了,根本没有一丝谢意。千万别回答不用谢,那只会换来一句“随便好了”。) q0f3="  
  8 ) Whatever随你便 ^O^l(e!3  
  Is a woman’s way of saying F– YOU!这是女人在说“擦.。.” :RoBl3X=  
  9) Don’t worry about it, I got it算了,还是我来吧 y_\p=0t8  
  Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the woman’s response refer to #3. 这是另一个非常危险的表达,意思是已经叫男人很多遍去把某事干了,但最后还的亲自动手。最后的结束通常是男的追问她“怎么了?”,要知道女人会怎么回答,请参照3)。 }*.0N;;C  
? A(QyaKz  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
世界以痛吻我,要我回报以歌。
The world kissed me with the sadness,for singing by me in return.
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题:
正确答案:5
按"Ctrl+Enter"直接提交
上一个下一个