好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3520(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-04-26
楼主 发表于: 2020-12-04  

Key worker 关键工作人员

内容简介 8V3SZ17  
v 1O* Q  
医生、护士、教师、消防人员、警察、救护车司机……他们是给民众提供必要服务的关键工作人员。英语表达 “key worker” 就可以形容这类工作者。听节目,学习如何使用 “key worker”。  p68) 0  
文字稿 x3my8'h@  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) " U&   
Feifei 2FS,B\d  
欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。大家好,我是冯菲菲。 ,Tyh._sa  
Roy '%R Yo#  
And I'm Roy! @Tr8.4  
Feifei Aj4i}pT  
你这是在干什么?怎么这么多钥匙? What is that noise? Os1(28rl  
Roy . \fzK  
Sorry, I was just cutting some keys! It turns out that I've been doing my job wrong all these years! '5eW"HGU]`  
Feifei dYJW`Q;j.|  
Ah! I know what happened. Neil called you to say you're not a key worker, right? ^YKEc0"w(  
Roy Rj% q)aw'  
Exactly! All this time at the BBC and I hadn't cut a single key! I'm lucky Neil was so forgiving. He had no idea what to say when I told him I'd start cutting keys. ` oYrW0Vm  
Feifei W$P)fPU'  
Neil 听了你的回答,不知道说什么,这一点我不惊讶。因为你理解错了 “a key worker” 的意思。“A key worker” 指的是 “给民众提供必要服务的关键工作人员”,比如,医生和护士。 fN>o465I6  
Roy (a1s~  
Yep, that's more logical. I get confused sometimes. [N925?--S  
Feifei I "9S  
You do. Let's listen to these examples while you get rid of those keys. 3%xj-7z W  
Examples ?+b )=Z  
My friends Jorge and Zdenka are both key workers! They do the amazing job of teaching kids. dd>stp   
Michiko is a key worker, but her class is closed at the moment due to the outbreak of the virus. ,?7U Rx*  
Key workers need to have easy access to their places of work during the coronavirus crisis. f|_iHY  
Feifei :NO'[iE  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。以上,我们介绍了表达 “key worker” 的意思和用法。“Key worker” 指的是 “提供必要服务或扮演重要角色的关键工作人员”,比如老师、医生或护士。 T.aY {Y  
Roy R b6` k^  
That's right! 'Key' in this expression relates to 'vital' or 'important'. Not to keys that open locks. i%0Ml:Y  
Feifei rRL:]%POT  
That's correct, Roy. And it's been quite a common expression during the coronavirus pandemic. People have been talking about the importance of key workers being able to do their jobs during a world crisis. Hc4]2pf  
Roy 2rf-pdOvG  
That's right. In fact, I could say it's been a key point of discussion. I really respect the amazing jobs that people like doctors, nurses, emergency service staff, and teachers do. xO6)lVd  
Feifei \ M8;CN  
Yes, me too. Err, one thing, though, Roy. How much did you spend on that key cutting machine? QVI4<Rxg  
Roy a%sr*`  
Enough to say 'please don't tell my wife – she'll be really angry'. Do you want me to cut you a new key? ~(%nnG6x  
Feifei X) xQKkL0  
No. I don't want to encourage you! Bye, Roy. X[ }5hZcX  
Roy sUcx;<|BC  
Bye! Y+sycdq  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水