好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3520(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-04-26
楼主 发表于: 2020-12-04  

Sharenting “晒娃”

内容简介 ~c GH+M@  
{D8[pG%z  
你身边有酷爱在社交媒体平台上 “晒娃” 的父母吗?新词 “sharenting” 就被用来描述这类父母酷爱 “晒娃” 的行为。听节目,主持人菲菲和 Roy 教你 “sharenting” 和 “sharents” 的意思和用法。 pB]+c%\  
文字稿 Je~Ybh  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) ]M9r<x*  
Feifei RZKczZGZg  
大家好,欢迎收听 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。我是冯菲菲。 L)Ru]X`  
Roy gtb,}T=1  
… and I'm Roy! mt3j$r{_  
Feifei }&*,!ES*  
哇,Roy,你的胡子又留长了!我那天在社交媒体上看到你发了张你没留胡子的样子。你看,就这张! yYZ0o.<&T*  
Roy XbAoW\D(  
That's not me. That's a picture of my son. He does look like me, but he's a lot younger than me. <NX6m|DD  
Feifei M$GZK'%  
你发的每张照片都是你儿子的,你可真是喜欢 “晒娃”! Jp`qE  
Roy ulnlRx  
I am not sharenting! I know what that means. It's for people who share way too many photos of their children! I do not share too much! Besides, he's really cute! P EAo'63$  
Feifei T .L>PL ?=  
He is cute, because he looks like his mother! But you need to be careful how much your share. Let's talk more about sharenting after these examples. mOi 8W,2  
Examples {BJn9B  
There are many pros and cons of sharenting. We need to think about them before we post all these photos of our children. J{5&L &4  
He needs to stop sharenting! I see so many photos of his daughter. GCA?sFwo>  
Eric, I'm tired of your constant sharenting. Aren't you worried that your son won't be happy about this in the future? |/35c0IM  
Feifei y 4jelg  
这里是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语”。我们正在给大家介绍新词 “sharenting” 的意思和用法。 “Sharenting” 指 “父母过度地在社交媒体平台上发布自家孩子的照片或近况”;而这类酷爱分享的父母们就可以被称为 “sharents(分享父母)”。Roy, you are a sharent! S A16Ng  
Roy uzUZuJ  
Haha, I am not! I'm just really proud of my son. I do agree that you need to be careful when sharing things about your children. GSu&Z/Jo  
Feifei s3l:ST  
Yes, there has to be a barrier between public and private life. 1{X ;&y  
Roy mo3HUXf}8  
That's why I only share videos and photos of him doing things like playing football. Have you seen how good he is? He's like the new Pele! , 8F(R%v  
Feifei  ZzuWN&  
I have – he's really good. And I don't think that's sharenting. And I suppose even though you post a lot, there's nothing too personal. So, I'll stop calling you a sharent. BIjQ8 t  
Roy $T80vEi+u  
I think 'sharenting' is related to too much information. We need to also think about what we post, because in the future, my son may be very angry if I embarrass him with a silly picture of him dressed up like a giant parrot. ;v1&Rs  
Feifei h wfKgsm  
But there is a photo of your son dressed as a giant parrot! He looks ridiculous. You should remove that photo. Va m4/6  
Roy 1 9C=' TMS  
That's not my son – it's me. I like dressing in animal costumes. 6o/!H  
Feifei y\"Kur*O  
Wow, he really does look like you, Roy. Bye! ({AqL#x`u  
Roy | sio:QP  
Bye! =XT}&D6  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒