贡献值: 6 点
会员币: 0 个
好评度: 36 点
在线时间: 3520(时)
注册时间: 2020-05-01
最后登录: 2024-04-26
楼主 发表于: 2021-10-13  

Moreish 让人吃了还想吃

有哪些美食让你吃了一口就欲罢不能,停不下来?主持人佳莹带了一罐她最喜欢的食物——橄榄来到办公室,她用了一个形象的词语来形容这些橄榄 “好吃得让人上瘾”,但 Neil 觉得花生更好吃。听两个人的对话,学习用这个 “地道英语” 词语来形容美食 “让人回味无穷”。 3\T2?w9u(  
文字稿 P/&]?f0/  
(关于台词的备注: 请注意这不是广播节目的逐字稿件。本文稿可能没有体现录制、编辑过程中对节目做出的改变。) -,K!  
Jiaying q80S[au  
大家好,欢迎来到 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目,我是佳莹。 ]*7Y~dO  
Neil EUsI%p  
… and hello, it’s me, Neil. Jiaying – why are there olives everywhere? (C]o,7cYS  
Jiaying 6_N(;6kx(  
我买了一罐橄榄,特别好吃!所以,我又回到商店里买了一大堆。They’re so moreish! 1-RIN}CSd  
Neil Kscd}f)yx?  
More? What do you mean ‘more’? I can see there’s more than normal here – Jiaying, this is ridiculous – there are olives all over my keyboard and seat! EGl^!.'  
Jiaying K't]n{$  
我说的不是 “more”,而是 “moreish, M O R E I S H”。我们用形容词 “moreish” 表示某样东西 “非常好吃,吃完了还想再吃,让人回味无穷”。I would offer to share them with you, but they’re so moreish that I want to eat them all! bQ|V!mrN}  
Neil 1s1=rZ!  
First of all, no, thanks – I hate olives. Secondly – we need to tidy up! Thirdly, your example of ‘moreish’ makes sense. So, are you going to help me clean up? 5U_H>oD  
Jiaying <0S=,!  
I would but I’m too busy eating these olives. Have I mentioned they’re moreish? S*AERm   
Neil Lg"C]  
Only about a thousand times. Seriously, our boss is coming so we need to start cleaning. e.c3nKXZ q  
Jiaying KR7@[  
OK, OK – I’ll put the olives down and help you clean! We can do that while we listen to these examples. mo~*C   
Examples  +H$!a  
That spicy sauce is so moreish – it makes everything taste better! =IAsH85Q  
Have you tried that cake? It’s really moreish. qY 4#V k  
I need to avoid those moreish sweets! I’m on a diet. $=?@*p  
Jiaying [pVamE  
你正在收听的是 BBC英语教学的 “地道英语” 节目。上面,我们介绍了形容词 “moreish” 的含义和用法。假如一样食物 “非常美味,让我们吃了还想再吃”,就可以使用这个形容词。Neil,你竟然不喜欢橄榄? _G1gtu]  
Neil bI|2@H V2  
It’s true – but strangely I like olive oil. I usually find savoury things like peanuts really moreish! vM_:&j_?``  
Jiaying 0a"igq9t  
没错,花生这种食物确实也会让人吃上瘾。Have you tried those new spicy peanuts in the canteen? !n^OM?.4  
Neil ?W E  
Yes! They’re amazing – and what about those really moreish spicy dips that you can use to make your peanuts even spicier? m|OO,gR  
Jiaying h$L"8#  
Oh – it’s like a taste explosion! They’re so moreish as a combination! RmZ]" `  
Neil mDZ*E!B  
I’m really hungry now! I think I could eat a bucket full of peanuts! tE7[Smzuf  
Jiaying /  g 2b  
哎,我也是!好了,我要去食堂抢花生吃了! IHRGw  
Neil kA7mLrON  
Not if I get there first! Oh, look, an olive! IKie1!ZU{"  
Jiaying cyJG8f  
Where? There’s no olive – you tricked me! Well done – you win this round of the food wars! Bye, Neil! }^B6yWUN  
评价一下你浏览此帖子的感受

精彩

感动

搞笑

开心

愤怒

无聊

灌水
描述
快速回复

谢谢,别忘了来看看都是谁回帖哦?
验证问题: